Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

More Girls Here....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Common problem on all boards, and one that may never be completely reversed anywhere.

Insofar as it can be, I believe it might happen with You, W6, Mike as the nucleus here, and a supporting cast of men too old to make stupid comments ... men who often have wives or gf's in the game.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not good enough, Bova ... I'll wait for Mike. Wimmin have been laughing at me for years. :(

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Saw this at work. Thanks for the

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Common problem on all boards, and one that may never be completely reversed anywhere.

Insofar as it can be, I believe it might happen with You, W6, Mike as the nucleus here, and a supporting cast of men too old to make stupid comments ... men who often have wives or gf's in the game.
"and a supporting cast of men too old to make stupid comments" for sure.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
"and a supporting cast of men too old to make stupid comments" for sure.
I'm old as dirt, but my wife has assured me that I still have the capacity of making stupid comments. And since most of the time I can't remember that I've already said that 100 times, she gets to hear the same stupid comments over and over....

MrRippedZilla

MrRippedZilla

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2015
I tried to create a thriving female community on 2 different boards. Failed miserably both times because this thing of ours is, and always will be, a high T environment. Takes a special kind of woman to tolerate it.

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
I tried to create a thriving female community on 2 different boards. Failed miserably both times because this thing of ours is, and always will be, a high T environment. Takes a special kind of woman to tolerate it.
Hey! Just wanted to say your past posts on the other board really helped me a lot recently. So I don't think that's a fail.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic