Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Your go to cycle. Bulk and cut

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Well kinda got some pretty bad reviews on here about Eq. Tren is about the only anabolic for me that is an absolute no no.

So help me out here. Give me you all's go to cycles. A bulking example and a cutting cycle. You can even put your cruise or maintenance cycle on here.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My staples:
NPP
Masteron
Test p or E
Orals:
Proviron
Anavar
T-bol
I’ll pick t-bol or var most of the time because I don’t see a need to run masteron with proviron. The oils above are almost used every time.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
My staples:
NPP
Masteron
Test p or E
Orals:
Proviron
Anavar
T-bol
I’ll pick t-bol or var most of the time because I don’t see a need to run masteron with proviron. The oils above are almost used every time.
I ran npp and prop at 400 each/week in eod injections. Is that close to what you do

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I made real good gains on tren ace, test, and anadrol but the sweating and eventually the fatigue made my mind up to not do that again. I believe some cycles are made for competition BB and strongman pros, not for your average guy just trying to improve a little

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I would stay away from the hard stuff in big doses. Never a big oral guy. I just used them to enhance a stack and the sides didn't seem worth the short term result . My bread and butter has always been test and deca. When much younger I competed on Steris suspension and American Vet Winstrol V. Never had access to tren primo masteron. Today T bol and var are good oral to use vs the hard stuff.
Insulin was good for younger me, as was high dose infrequent doses of GH.
Nowadays lower dose GH is golden.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
125 mg of test every 3 days, weeks 1-10
100 mg of parabolin every 3 days, weeks 1-8
40 mg of winstrol every day, weeks 1-6 or 5-10 (I have done anavar, dbol and anadrol before, but I prefer winstrol.)

The only things that change between a bulk and cut is my diet and I add clen/ephedra (alternating) for my cut. Cutting diet is 2500-3000 calories a day if only one doing one cardio session and 3000-3500 calories a day if doing two cardio sessions. Bulking diet is usually 4000+ calories a day, depending on how heavy I am.

Every once in a while, I will throw some GH in there.

TRT is 125 mg of test a week.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
125 mg of test every 3 days, weeks 1-10
100 mg of parabolin every 3 days, weeks 1-8
40 mg of winstrol every day, weeks 1-6 or 5-10 (I have done anavar, dbol and anadrol before, but I prefer winstrol.)

The only things that change between a bulk and cut is my diet and I add clen/ephedra (alternating) for my cut. Cutting diet is 2500-3000 calories a day if only one doing one cardio session and 3000-3500 calories a day if doing two cardio sessions. Bulking diet is usually 4000+ calories a day, depending on how heavy I am.

Every once in a while, I will throw some GH in there.

TRT is 125 mg of test a week.
I like that. Completely safe

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I would stay away from the hard stuff in big doses. Never a big oral guy. I just used them to enhance a stack and the sides didn't seem worth the short term result . My bread and butter has always been test and deca. When much younger I competed on Steris suspension and American Vet Winstrol V. Never had access to tren primo masteron. Today T bol and var are good oral to use vs the hard stuff.
Insulin was good for younger me, as was high dose infrequent doses of GH.
Nowadays lower dose GH is golden.
I like deca till about week 10-11 then the headaches start. I normally go with npp now just to shorten the cycles a little. Deca will put the mass on you, no doubt.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I like that. Completely safe
Exactly. I used to listen to a lot of bro-science. You need to do this much test and this much xxx in order to grow. I spent 20 years wasting a lot of money and sacrificing my health for not actually following real science. I found I grow just as well on low dosed mixed cycles as I do on a gram of test a week, with hardly any sides. Plus, my lipids, HCT, etc... stay in the normal range.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Exactly. I used to listen to a lot of bro-science. You need to do this much test and this much xxx in order to grow. I spent 20 years wasting a lot of money and sacrificing my health for not actually following real science. I found I grow just as well on low dosed mixed cycles as I do on a gram of test a week, with hardly any sides. Plus, my lipids, HCT, etc... stay in the normal range.
"I found I grow just as well on low dosed mixed cycles as I do on a gram of test a week, with hardly any sides. Plus, my lipids, HCT, etc... stay in the normal range." Words of wisdom.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
These days my go to cycles are pretty simple. Cutting is 500mg Test E per week with 50mg winny and proviron per day. Bulking is 600-750mg test E and 400mg NPP per week with 50mg anadrol or 30mg dbol per day. Blast cycles are 12-14 weeks long with the winny, dbol or drol use for the first 5-6 weeks. I keep the NPP to around 10 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic