Kiddorism
What's New?

D-Red Update

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Thank you Middy,
I’ve been needing a hand. Now I know where to take the largest, heaviest, most difficult to lift and drag!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
It would be of equal merit and fact were I to claim that your wife facefucked my cock balls deep until she drained my tanks down her throat.

how old are you? you act like a teenager. grow up, chump

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
how old are you? you act like a teenager. grow up, chump

Retract your bullshit accusations cunt.

BTW, remember who it was you messaged and asked where else to go when D was busted and his board began to slow. I referred you here to TID. Have a little more respect you ignorant fucktard.

You really should be reprimanded by admin here for your bullshit accusations about me. To reiterate what this is about; I NEVER gave recommendation nor spoke positively about Nuclear.
You’re a bullshit, amateur little punk.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Retract your bullshit accusations cunt.

BTW, remember who it was you messaged and asked where else to go when D was busted and his board began to slow. I referred you here to TID. Have a little more respect you ignorant fucktard.

You really should be reprimanded by admin here for your bullshit accusations about me. To reiterate what this is about; I NEVER gave recommendation nor spoke positively about Nuclear.
You’re a bullshit, amateur little punk.

nope.

perhaps next time choose your friends more wisely.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Stupid is as stupid does, Probably would have gotten off with a slap on the wrist until he decide to be all NIno Brown in his New Jack city.

In the words of the great on liner philosopher...."DUMMY" -Fred G Sanford

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Choose your accusations and claims more wisely, Bitch.

bitch? use your imagination and come up with something better than that. you’re lame. i’m loosing interest.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Choose your accusations and claims more wisely, Bitch.

here you go: i posted these on here when you and the other guy ketsugo made comments about nuclear. i don’t lie

58454176ee64248c6541ff93dae17303.jpg

3b243a4abfd7c6ba4f6fa7fc35fa8441.jpg

1b0f288d4e5e667a1770ca6f3d0301a9.jpg

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
gold line thread

Dline Goldline

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
here you go: i posted these on here when you and the other guy ketsugo made comments about nuclear. i don’t lie
58454176ee64248c6541ff93dae17303.jpg

3b243a4abfd7c6ba4f6fa7fc35fa8441.jpg

1b0f288d4e5e667a1770ca6f3d0301a9.jpg
And still..... BULLSHIT. I have NEVER advocated, spoke positive of Nuclear.
What you’re showing are simply more of your same claims from your own posts previously.
The only proof that would actually be evidence doesn’t exist. Find a supporting direct post / quote from me. Doesn’t exist.
Retract your fucking accusations.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Swiper,
You probably used Nuclear while you were still at D’s board you loony hypocritical weirdo. May have gotten burnt by him? Odds are I may have even discouraged you personally from using him back then.

Whatever your weird little motive is for wanting / hoping to trash me is, it’s clearly not working for you. At some point here if you don’t retract your bullshit, you should (and may) be banned. I’m about ready to contact LK about your shit.
And to think, you came here and were welcomed as a result of MY referral to you.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Swiper,
You probably used Nuclear while you were still at D’s board you loony hypocritical weirdo. May have gotten burnt by him? Odds are I may have even discouraged you personally from using him back then.

Whatever your weird little motive is for wanting / hoping to trash me is, it’s clearly not working for you. At some point here if you don’t retract your bullshit, you should (and may) be banned. I’m about ready to contact LK about your shit.
And to think, you came here and were welcomed as a result of MY referral to you.

wow you even praised Yates84 the snitch. you really should reevaluate the way you choose your friends.

I posted what you said about nuclear when you said it. The date is on the post.

And no, I will never retract my true statement.

if people go read the Goldline thread here which is the link I posted, all you do is praise Yates and D red. so you’re telling me you want people to believe that you never said a positive word about nuclear? lmao

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic