Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

D-Red Update

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
thanks for confirming the reason why you were praising and talking up nuclear labs.
taking half the profits pretty much means he’s half owner. then there’s you talking up and praising a lab with the owner being under federal indictment for steroid distribution, money laundering ect…
do you see how your actions put people at risk?
You have the wrong guy and are full of shit. Never once did I praise, nor even recommend Nuclear — NEVER. In fact I did the opposite; discouraged anyone who wrote me asking about them, and I also spoke against it to D for doing that arrangement.
So correct your statements / accusations in your post regarding me.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
You have the wrong guy and are full of shit. Never once did I praise, nor even recommend Nuclear — NEVER. In fact I did the opposite; discouraged anyone who wrote me asking about them, and I also spoke against it to D for doing that arrangement.
So correct your statements / accusations in your post regarding me.

nope.

it was you and that other guy I forgot his name were praising nuclear. he posted here not too long ago I’m just too lazy to go look for it to find out his name.
i will give you a credit tho because the other guy had nuclear’s dick down his throat and shit stains all over his nose. you weren’t so balls deep.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
nope.

it was you and that other guy I forgot his name were praising nuclear. he posted here not too long ago I’m just too lazy to go look for it to find out his name.
i will give you a credit tho because the other guy had nuclear’s dick down his throat and shit stains all over his nose. you weren’t so balls deep.

FIND WHERE I spoke positive of Nuclear. I never have.
I have spoken positive (not ONLY) positive about aspects of D and his personal line when he was directly up and running. That I have done.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
FIND WHERE I spoke positive of Nuclear. I never have.
I have spoken positive (not ONLY) positive about aspects of D and his personal line when he was directly up and running. That I have done.

it was in nuclear’s forum on hardcore.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
it was in nuclear’s forum on hardcore.
Total bullshit. I NEVER spoke positive of Nuclear — NEVER.
Retract your bullshit statements / claims of me doing so. You’re talking out your ass for whatever reason/s.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It would be of equal merit and fact were I to claim that your wife facefucked my cock balls deep until she drained my tanks down her throat.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
He is/was a major scammer and i know some of those funds were stolen from community members for sure.

So cant feel bad for him at all.....hopefully he will have a miserable existence the rest of his life and rots in HELL:p

What evidence is there that hell even exists? Wouldn't it be preferable to torment him in this life when you actually have an idea what he'll go through?

Slic.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
i will not

Because you’re not a upright Bro. Blatantly dishonest and a slanderer.
I’m entirely good being me, no reason for bullshitting.
Though many have trash talked D for past reasons and some of it justifiably, I speak the reality of my experience and relationship with him as many others have and can attest to never being wronged by him personally. He did in fact do some shitty things in the past, and those things I wouldn’t defend. But I’ve spoken of his merits with myself and many others. I openly back that reality.
What I have not done, ever, is promote in any way, Nuclear. I was against that arrangement between D and him/them from the get-go, and always discouraged those who’d pm me at D’s board to get my input about Nuclear, and I communicated on several occasions with D about it being a bad arrangement to involve himself with.

You have to deal with the fact that you’re full of shit trying to claim in anyway that I ever advocated Nuclear. That you won’t retract your bullshit claims about that. makes you a shitty untrustworthy member and character.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Because you’re not a upright Bro. Blatantly dishonest and a slanderer.
I’m entirely good being me, no reason for bullshitting.
Though many have trash talked D for past reasons and some of it justifiably, I speak the reality of my experience and relationship with him as many others have and can attest to never being wronged by him personally. He did in fact do some shitty things in the past, and those things I wouldn’t defend. But I’ve spoken of his merits with myself and many others. I openly back that reality.
What I have not done, ever, is promote in any way, Nuclear. I was against that arrangement between D and him/them from the get-go, and always discouraged those who’d pm me at D’s board to get my input about Nuclear, and I communicated on several occasions with D about it being a bad arrangement to involve himself with.

You have to deal with the fact that you’re full of shit trying to claim in anyway that I ever advocated Nuclear. That you won’t retract your bullshit claims about that. makes you a shitty untrustworthy member and character.

not at all.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I believe it was Musclemechanic76 that Swiper was referring to. And I think some of his posts were deleted.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with anyone, but D-red had gotten busted, and he didn't tell anyone on his board, to my understanding, that he had gotten pinched. Then after his bust went public, he did this "other" arrangement with Nuclear labs, and put further people at risk. People who do that are not your friend, at least in the world I live in....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I believe it was Musclemechanic76 that Swiper was referring to. And I think some of his posts were deleted.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with anyone, but D-red had gotten busted, and he didn't tell anyone on his board, to my understanding, that he had gotten pinched. Then after his bust went public, he did this "other" arrangement with Nuclear labs, and put further people at risk. People who do that are not your friend, at least in the world I live in....

I don’t disagree.
I knew D was busted — he told me and we messaged back and forth about all that was occurring. That’s when I was advising him the idea of an arrangement with Nuke was not wise nor safe, and why I never spoke encouragingly of Nuke to members, and deterred anyone who messaged me about Nuke.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic