Arnold press
95 x 5 < PR!
85 x 8
75 x 8
60 x 10

BB upright rows SS bent over rear delt raise
135 x 8; 25 x 8
135 x 8; 25 x 8
135 x 4 my elbow was screaming fuck you right about here so I stopped you guys are right to much forma I'm drier than an old lady so I'm dropping down to 6 pumps a day.

Started my usual HITT but my ass cheek is really hurting today like really sore so I only got about 10 mins in.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Dude I have been reading this but I honestly have know idea what any of those supplement are. I dont know enough about your training history to suggest tweaks and changes. From a quick glance it looks to me like your overtraining... I see lots of ancillary exercises but no core movements. Do you squat or dead lift? I see your trying to burn fat but you may be overdoing it. Elaborate a bit more if you can.

Yea I dead lift and squat once a week actually my favorite and strongest lifts.
So far my train of thought has been volume + gear = size and strength so far that's worked but it is starting to get stale. So if you guys got new splits or routines let me know.

Ya bro....not sure about the compounds either. Could you clarify the following:
-Katanadrol
-Forma Stanzol
-Epistrong
-all your PCT

Epi strong: (epistance,clone) 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Katanadrol: (furaza-a,clone) 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Last edited:
P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
All prohormones bromo....

Epistrong = Epistane
Katanadrol = Halodrol
Forma Stanzol = Formestane

Should just have gone the AAS route, but it's too late now

Why do you say that bro? Epi is a designer steroid and the idea behind them is to be a kickstart for the test. By the time the oral are done the test will fully be kicked in and I'll be able to cruise into more orals to finish off the cycle with a bit more lean body mass

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Don't get defensive bro, people are just trying to help. What are your current stats and cycle history? Also, still wondering about your PCT compounds...

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
in addition I will also be taking need2slin, fish oil, N2guard and BCAA during fasted cardio and workouts.

IMO I would drop the fishoil and BCAA before your fasted cardio...What is need2slin and N2guard? Do they have calories? The idea behind doing fasted cardio is to burn up FFA by taken BCAA and fish oil your going to use these and not FFA...

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Wasn't trying to be defensive at all sorry if it came of that way. I know ppl are trying to help that's exactly what I wanted, and its much appreciated!

This is my second cycle, first was androhard bridged into turanibol. Stats: 23yo, 5'11", 224lbs around 15%bf, lifting for sports for about 6 years lifting dedicated for about 18months now. 285 bench max, 495 squat & 555 DL.

The pct compounds:

CJC 1295 is a peptide that increases GH levels
The ostarine sarms or MK-2268 is To help maintain the gains from cycle
The forma stanozolol Will help to increase test levels and to prevent Estrogen from binding to receptors
The HCGenerade Is used to get the leydig cells to start producing test
The phytoserm347 is a test booster.

I will find a link that explains this whole PCT protocol in more detail for you guys.
I really do appreciate everyones input I think my biggest thing right now is not my supplementation but my routine.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Need2slin is a Nutrient repartioner, N2GUARD is a support supplement I'm using it for:
Cholesterol control
Blood Pressure regulator
Anti Water Retention
Ergogenic Adaptogens
Anti oxidant and cell repair
Receptor upregulation
Liver Protectio
complete RDA of vitamins and minerals for
Better Kidney function and protection

Last edited:
P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Yeah bro the only thing I'm using during fasted cardio are the BCAAs the idea behind that is to spare muscle but you seem to have a valid point so I'm willing to drop it for a few weeks and see how it goes

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
CJC 1295 is a peptide that increases GH levels .

I would combine this with one of the GHRP you will get a synergistic effect. If you have the fund available no need to wait until PCT. I dose these before I do fasted cardio, which releases more FFA...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Keep elaborating on your training and history, but from what I can tell your volume is very high. It will be hard to gain with that amount of activity with out changes. How long you been doing this routine?.....I bet you are slowing down little by little.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic