Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Steroids are illegal?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
" A police report obtained by TMZ Sports said that 20 bottles of testosterone were found at his home at the time of his collapse. "

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@Littleguy @rawdeal

I can't find what the actual law is now, just the proposed change by the initiative that passed. Anabolic steroids are Schedule III. I presumed that nothing changed from the initiative.

Drug SchedulesCharge prior to the electionExisting maximum penaltyCharge proposed by the initiativeProposed maximum penalty
Schedule IClass A misdemeanorOne year in jail and $6,250 fineClass E violation$100 fine or completed health assessment
Schedule IIClass A misdemeanorOne year in jail and $6,250 fineClass E violation$100 fine or completed health assessment
Schedule IIIClass A misdemeanorOne year in jail and $6,250 fineClass E violation$100 fine or completed health assessment

@Snachito1
@Tuffoldman
@tommyguns2

Thanks bros. I'll def let her know. She needs it right now haha She been on too much insta comparing herself to other competitors in an upcoming comp.
She's 5 weeks out 5'7" 131 lbs

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I think it hit her like wait...that stuff you have is illegal!? lol

If she knows you, maybe you can access info for her that is more reliable than what the media offers. Stuff from respected internet sites where knowledgeable people who work closely with competitors hang out, stuff about legality, unlegality, and what one might want to do to get ready for the stage?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
You're posting pics of drug schedules and we were expecting bikini pics @C T J ? Da fuck bro, LOL

haha ok not bikini but it's something. this was 2 weeks ago

C5hO3hc.jpg

v5uYGCX.jpg

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Your wife has a decent amount of muscle and tone for a natural competitior. She looks great!!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Your wife has a decent amount of muscle and tone for a natural competitior. She looks great!!

Appreciate it. She definitely has a some good genetics. Ran track in college (sprinter, hurdles).

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Appreciate it. She definitely has a some good genetics. Ran track in college (sprinter, hurdles).
Yeah... I can tell from those pics that she is an athlete. Not many women look that way with such low body fat.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Same way Cory Everson started out up at Wisconsin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic