Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Republican Winkies

The Winkies were the marching guards for the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz. In the famous scene, Dorothy throws a bucket of water on the witch and everyone watches to see what will happen. Once the witch has melted away there is a pause before the Winkie leader shouts, “You killed her!” Dorothy babbles on about not meaning to, and there is another pause and he shouts, “Hail Dorothy!”

And you knew at that moment the Winkies had never loved the witch, but had only been loyal out of fear.

The Republican Party is at a crossroads. Trump dumped a bucket of water on himself on January 6, and all the world is watching. It remains to be seen whether the West will be ruled by a relieved and disciplined old school guard—

Or a bunch of flying monkeys.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Good job HDH, now you brought Brian Stelter back

• Haha
Reactions: HDH
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Republican Winkies

The Winkies were the marching guards for the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz. In the famous scene, Dorothy throws a bucket of water on the witch and everyone watches to see what will happen. Once the witch has melted away there is a pause before the Winkie leader shouts, “You killed her!” Dorothy babbles on about not meaning to, and there is another pause and he shouts, “Hail Dorothy!”

And you knew at that moment the Winkies had never loved the witch, but had only been loyal out of fear.

The Republican Party is at a crossroads. Trump dumped a bucket of water on himself on January 6, and all the world is watching. It remains to be seen whether the West will be ruled by a relieved and disciplined old school guard—

Or a bunch of flying monkeys.
Trump didn't dump water on himself.

He threw fire on the corruption in D.C. Called out the career do nothing Dems that cause hate and divide. Called them out for their stand against the police. Police depts everywhere supported Trump because of the Dems demonization of law enforcement. Even the brainless sheep that support the Dems declined to speak out against the violence of BLM and antifa. It was ok to see private citizens beaten in the streets, Businesses burned, police beaten, killed and injured. The list is too long to type, I don't have all day to post.

Sad that you're ok with all that bro.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
When Republicans affirm absurd lies with religious fervor, nonbelievers have a right to question whether Republican religious beliefs are as kooky as their political ones.

If a person prays to both the Easter Bunny and to a Christ they claim once rose from the dead, it raises questions about whether that person has the capacity to discern truth from fiction—or whether all of Easterdom is fiction.

Similarly, when a person claims that Trump is a God-sent prophet, and also claims that he is a victim of a worldwide covid conspiracy to rob him of an election, it does not encourage non-believers to accept that Christ is Lord. Nor does it encourage them to accept Trump as a prophet. Rather it encourages them to throw out Christianity with all of the rest of the garbage, and conclude that Trump supporters are so gullible that they will probably fall for anything.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
When Republicans affirm absurd lies with religious fervor, nonbelievers have a right to question whether Republican religious beliefs are as kooky as their political ones.

If a person prays to both the Easter Bunny and to a Christ they claim once rose from the dead, it raises questions about whether that person has the capacity to discern truth from fiction—or whether all of Easterdom is fiction.

Similarly, when a person claims that Trump is a God-sent prophet, and also claims that he is a victim of a worldwide covid conspiracy to rob him of an election, it does not encourage non-believers to accept that Christ is Lord. Nor does it encourage them to accept Trump as a prophet. Rather it encourages them to throw out Christianity with all of the rest of the garbage, and conclude that Trump supporters are so gullible that they will probably fall for anything.
typical Lib.

Your hate is unbecoming BG.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
When the economy is fully destroyed and you can't employ the driveway crew to shave the dome that holds your double digit IQ...ah who am I kidding. Never mind

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Does Joe Biden even lift??

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Didn't need to, he lifted STEEL in the mines in Scranton, LOL

Reactions: ceo
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Believe me I will make a final post once I can log in. I just want the use of Marketplace to sell shit.
Make a new account.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Make a new account.

I've considered it. But I've had that account since 2012. Lots of pics I want to copy back to my camera roll ...

Otherwise I'd do it. Also, if they see I have another account they might not let me back into my original page.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.