Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

McRib, where u been all my life?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm a McDonald's breakfast guy, and I've always on the hunt for those damn holiday pays. I have sadly, driven from McDonald's to the next when I strike out. Felt like a crackhead looking for his next fix. Been years since I had a McRib. Generally speaking, fast food usually tears through me to the point I'm pissing out my ass. LOL. But at the moment, its glorious.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm more a Burger King guy myself. They have the 2 for $5 whoppers going on right now. Great way to "shit" load the night before heavy training. Or Wendy's burger w/ 2 loaded back potato afterwards.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Burger wise I like a whopper better than a big mac, haven't had either in I don't even know how long.

@mugzy please report back on your mouthgasm after the McRib.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm more a Burger King guy myself. They have the 2 for $5 whoppers going on right now. Great way to "shit" load the night before heavy training. Or Wendy's burger w/ 2 loaded back potato afterwards.
Yep, that BK’s whopper deal is a classic cheat meal for me too.

I never had a McRib ever, but all this positive hype is persuading me to give it a shot.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Never had one. Never will.

I tend to not eat at those big chain burger places. I think the last time I had a McDonald's burger was 2006 on a road trip I stopped for fuel and the kids wanted McD's and I said no thanks but my youngest didn't eat his and I got hungry and caved and ate it. LOL.

Previous time was 1994 and same deal road trip with my buddies and we stopped for fuel and they all ran in to McD's and I stayed in the vehicle but once they all got back and started eating in front of me I caved and went in too.

Lots of better choices for fast food here.

Yesterday we picked up some Mediterranean food. Beef Kafta with rice and a salad for $12, which is just a bit more than a Big Mac combo meal here.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Very disappointed. I expected all of these flavors of smoked barbecue sauce, pickles and onions. the meat tasted like cardboard. If there was ascent rib in the sandwich it has some serious potential.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Very disappointed. I expected all of these flavors of smoked barbecue sauce, pickles and onions. the meat tasted like cardboard. If there was ascent rib in the sandwich it has some serious potential.
Too bad, sounds like that was sitting there for a while.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've never had one. They look amazing but I just have never stopped and gotten one.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Too bad, sounds like that was sitting there for a while.
hmmmm, that might be the key. When I drove thru nobody was around ... before they closed so it was just made.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic