Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HGH

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Ok anyone who’s got experience with HGH please share some knowledge with me. I’m going to be using it for the first time. I read the sticky post on it which was very good. Anyway I read about timing your dosing and all that. So how do you time it to know when is best for you to inject. Also I’d the protocol listed in the sticky post a good place to start for a first time cycle or what does anyone recommend for iu’s and injection rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
I would ask you first why are you adding GH to your regimen.? What goals are you trying to obtain by adding it?

mands

I’ve been around the block bro. There’s a lot of benefit that comes with GH. It’s not a must have, it’s a just want to give it a go. I want to see if what they say about it is true so I know what to tell my guys when they ask and want to know about it so I can give an accurate representation. Knowledge is great and experience is better. Does it really melt belly, add muscle, decrease cognitive decline, help with aging, in some cases bring back atrophied organs. See I know it’s like to be misguided and lied to cause the guy just wanted money and learned really quick how your hormones have a serious affect from mood to muscle. So my overall goal is experience to give correct knowledge. Anything else is a bonus that would be added to my physique so if you care to share please don’t hesitate.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I’ve been around the block bro. There’s a lot of benefit that comes with GH. It’s not a must have, it’s a just want to give it a go. I want to see if what they say about it is true so I know what to tell my guys when they ask and want to know about it so I can give an accurate representation. Knowledge is great and experience is better. Does it really melt belly, add muscle, decrease cognitive decline, help with aging, in some cases bring back atrophied organs. See I know it’s like to be misguided and lied to cause the guy just wanted money and learned really quick how your hormones have a serious affect from mood to muscle. So my overall goal is experience to give correct knowledge. Anything else is a bonus that would be added to my physique so if you care to share please don’t hesitate.

I didn't read anywhere that Mands said you haven't been around the block.

It was a simple question dude. Even though you didn't like the question, it was necessary to ask because different goals require different protocols. Would you recommend an aas cycle to someone without knowing their goals?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014

There is not many people on all the AAS forums that know more about GH than Mands. His question is legitimate and not snarky. I would advise taking a deep breath, review his question again and and answer accordingly.

You asked a good question, but sometimes with good questions you may receive a few. Nothing new.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you take the time to share more information with Mands, he'll definitely be able to give you good info. About a year ago we all had a big discussion about timing on GH, and he was able to provide guidance regarding administering the GH at night before bed vs. first thing in the morning.

I've done GH for a long time. It's not really anabolic, IMO, at reasonable doses (0-5 IUs/day). But it does provide me noticeable fullness and does help my sleep. And it also allows me to be more sloppy on my diet.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I tried gh in my 20's, 30's, and 40's. It wasn't until I turned 50 that I noticed positive effects. Prior to 50 I got tren like attitude, water retention, and really hated how it made me feel. 50+ totally different story. I take 2iu's on non-work out days and 3 on work out days always at bedtime. Bed time works best for me. When I use tren with it my body fat drops drastically at 200mg wk. Beginning of the summer I weighed 225 and by end of July I was at 198. It was coming off way to fast even though I was eating an amount of calories that normally makes me gain. I cut the dose to 100mg wk stopped a few wks ago and am.holding steady at 205. Gh is a slow but steady performer that requires consistent use over long periods of time.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

I think there can be some benefits adding it to your cycle. All I was getting at is some people want to run it for lipolysis, some hypertrophy, some both, some better sleep, better skin, anti aging and others that you mentioned. So, in general you are wanting to know if all those things are true?

If you are just wanting general knowledge I can try and help you out with a few things.

1. Melting belly fat - Are you talking in general visceral belly fat? If so yes it can and timing of your GH can increase that. If you are talking spot injection fat loss it can also do that over time but only in a few users. So, not likely.
2. Add muscle - Yes it can aid in hypertrophy but is far from anabolic. There can be some spot injection practices that have led to increase protein synthesis and localized igf-1. How much I don't know.
3. Decrease cognitive decline - Not that I have seen in the short term. As for studies over a year I haven't seen. I highly doubt it and then is usually boasted by anti-aging clinics. Which leads us to the next question.
4. Help with again - NO
5. Atrophied organs - Yes somewhat. It has shown to increase left ventricle size and increase cardiovascular performance for those with smaller than normal. Did you have something specific in mind. Because it can increase organ size that would not be beneficial.

mands

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
For all the people who said I didn’t like me his question. I answered it. And your putting emotion behind my post that isn’t there. I’m not here to have high school tit for tats. Mands I was not offended at all. I have no specific goals other than to see what results I can get personally and like I said before experience so I know how to answer my guys questions when they get a kit. With that being said what do suggest as protocol?

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
I didn't read anywhere that Mands said you haven't been around the block.

It was a simple question dude. Even though you didn't like the question, it was necessary to ask because different goals require different protocols. Would you recommend an aas cycle to someone without knowing their goals?

Your looking too deep into what was said there guard dog. Be easy man it wasn’t meant to be as though I didn’t like the question. And I did answer. Maybe to you it came out the wrong.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
I think there can be some benefits adding it to your cycle. All I was getting at is some people want to run it for lipolysis, some hypertrophy, some both, some better sleep, better skin, anti aging and others that you mentioned. So, in general you are wanting to know if all those things are true?

If you are just wanting general knowledge I can try and help you out with a few things.

1. Melting belly fat - Are you talking in general visceral belly fat? If so yes it can and timing of your GH can increase that. If you are talking spot injection fat loss it can also do that over time but only in a few users. So, not likely.
2. Add muscle - Yes it can aid in hypertrophy but is far from anabolic. There can be some spot injection practices that have led to increase protein synthesis and localized igf-1. How much I don't know.
3. Decrease cognitive decline - Not that I have seen in the short term. As for studies over a year I haven't seen. I highly doubt it and then is usually boasted by anti-aging clinics. Which leads us to the next question.
4. Help with again - NO
5. Atrophied organs - Yes somewhat. It has shown to increase left ventricle size and increase cardiovascular performance for those with smaller than normal. Did you have something specific in mind. Because it can increase organ size that would not be beneficial.

mands

Thank you very much for your input. In no way was I offended by your question and I did not mean to take it as if I was mad cause I was not. I see you say injecting before bed is what you found to be most beneficial?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your input. In no way was I offended by your question and I did not mean to take it as if I was mad cause I was not. I see you say injecting before bed is what you found to be most beneficial?

Actually depending on my goals I have moved timing around and actually how I inject ie. subq or IM. For general purposes taking it in the evenings seems to be more convenient and for me it seems to help with my t4 output decline. I haven't seen any studies on this but anecdotally is has for me slightly GH can decrease your t4 secretion but does so for only a few weeks and usually will return to baseline.

So you are aware GH will decrease your stage 3 sleep. If you do take it out night make sure you have at least 8 hours of sleep if you can. If you can't I would suggest taking it when you first wake up. I would avoid food for a few hours if you can and this will aid in fat loss.

You mentioned adding to your physique. I would have to say you will add more to your physique with AAS than you will with GH. With that being said I do have some protocols in this thread https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/hgh-on-an-empty-stomach.39349/post-503088 .

But, if you wanted something specific catered to your goals I can help you with that.

And for the record your post read a little stand offish to me as well. But, that's the trouble with text or internet. Hard to read people at times. :)

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic