Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren E- all year

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LG, I have reread my post twice, and there was never one time where I asked you how horny you are :p

Other than that, thanks for your detailed and speedy reply. I for one AM interested in a thread something like you mentioned. Might wanna re-title it "Advice From A Seasoned Studhorse" though?

hope this helps

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hats off to ypu guys who can take and tolerate this stuff. I get every terrible side it has to offer. Tren is off the team.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Weird, I only got the annoying sides that you can notice to a mild degree, BUT that eGFR number on my Labs went down about 10 points last time I ran it. It's been pointed out earlier that diet and workout-related muscle damage factor into the eGFR too but my diet and workouts don't vary much. The only variable was the Tren, which I aborted when I saw the Labs. Public Service ads like to describe hypertension as "the silent killer," but in my case at least Tren was beginning to do that.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
considering everyone has the same size organs no matter your size/weight, correct? so being bigger is going to tax those organs more than a small persons would be.
I think most people want to use tren yr round for the fat burning effects make keeping body weight down easier. for this effect I think all you really need is about 100mg every 7-10 days. I also think the max dose needed for fat loss and muscle building is 200mg per week which after a month will be built up to 300mg in your system due to the enanthate ester. over 200mg wk is when the side effects really start to increase over the benefits. yull have side effects on any dose but the worst of it starts at 300+ per wk. just my experience broz...……………..

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
have you tried adding in proviron or masteron to enhance the effect?

I have and I am currently immune to Tren E because of running it low dose long term
I was a very big proponent of running it that way but am just now changing my tune as the compound is no longer effective.
3 different labs NADA thus far.
The 355#s has me thinking that your health issues may be way past worrying about what a paltry amount of tren may do to you.
PM is ya want any more info or?
Cheers

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
have you tried adding in proviron or masteron to enhance the effect?

I have I am currently running Hg proviron at 25mg pd. first thing AM.
I wish I could figure it out though so I am gonna try Tren A at 30mg pd for a bit and see what happens, I have a Gallon of it on hand as I was shipped that instead of Enanthate once and then a bro on here gave me a boatload when his wifey threatened his ass with divorce.
Thanks for the thought and recommendation

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . considering everyone has the same size organs no matter your size/weight, correct? . . .

Not sure about this at all, and that's what I was getting at before. At about 5' 10" I consider myself a medium sized American male. If we agree that most (all?) of the organs you could think of are located somewhere between the clavicles and the pelvis, AND that a 7' NBA Center has a lot more distance between those bones than I do, let alone someone shorter, do we really think that 7-Footer's organs are only the same size as mine? If so, what is filling out all that extra space BigBoy has over me?

Also not sure that bigger organs means bigger tolerance or requirement for bigger doses, but that's the conversation I was trying to start earlier.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am gonna try Tren A at 30mg pd for a bit and see what happens, I

30mg TA "should" be about the same as 200 TrenE e5d. (or 40mg/dayTE), since the ester weight difference is aprox 20% I believe. TA delivering being more potent per mg.

Will be interesting to see if you respond differently. Good luck man.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I have and I am currently immune to Tren E because of running it low dose long term
I was a very big proponent of running it that way but am just now changing my tune as the compound is no longer effective.
3 different labs NADA thus far.
The 355#s has me thinking that your health issues may be way past worrying about what a paltry amount of tren may do to you.
PM is ya want any more info or?
Cheers

immune to tren at any dosage I find very hard to believe, not trying to argue. But would like others opinion on this? I say even if you ran tren e @ 200mg for a year or two.. you’re still not immune to it’s effects. The good and bad effects.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
immune to tren at any dosage I find very hard to believe, not trying to argue. But would like others opinion on this? I say even if you ran tren e @ 200mg for a year or two.. you’re still not immune to it’s effects. The good and bad effects.

I don't want to be believe me, but I have ran it many times before always with the same effects, but not this time and 3 different brands everything the same as I have done in the past.
If you come up with any ideas I am more than open to them.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
considering everyone has the same size organs no matter your size/weight, correct? so being bigger is going to tax those organs more than a small persons would be.
I think most people want to use tren yr round for the fat burning effects make keeping body weight down easier. for this effect I think all you really need is about 100mg every 7-10 days. I also think the max dose needed for fat loss and muscle building is 200mg per week which after a month will be built up to 300mg in your system due to the enanthate ester. over 200mg wk is when the side effects really start to increase over the benefits. yull have side effects on any dose but the worst of it starts at 300+ per wk. just my experience broz...……………..

U know, I'm still on the limb with this theory...I've seen as many small people dead as I have big...From what I can tell the average life span is the same, whether big or small...I'm thinking it's more how we treat our bodies...It's the toxins and the decline of immune system that seems to get us more so...Not our weight/size...Not saying that size may not make the internals work a little more, however, I don't think it has a long term impact as long as we keep the immune system and the internals healthy...Blood work should be a major red flag check for us...Seems like if the markers are showing within range, then it shouldn't matter on our size...I really don't know tho, just an observation...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic