Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cytomel tingling sensation ???

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
I think ECA is better. I didn't like the Cytomel, didn't really lose anything in it, made my neck feel weird. Was running test and tren with it and didn't find it as an added benefit. Went from 25mcg up to 200. Some guys here love it though so there are both sides.

I was going to go for ECA before t3 and the issue I faced was the availability of Ephedrine- it’s just not available since banned here and bronkaid is not available in my country... maybe Albuterol might be available that can be used alternative to E? So yeah I take preworkout and thought will add some form of ephedrine to it. But then I bought a fat burner that has Synephrine in it (it has no side effects on me gratefully when I take it ie) but I wanted an alternative to ECA :/

200!! Good you quit it if it was of no use.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Once you find that you can tolerate 50mcg/day that is where I would run the dosage unless you decide to go up. My wife usually runs 75mcg and handles it very well. There is also no reason to taper back down on the dosage. When the cycle is completed you should stop the T3 and allow the bodies thyroid to reset.
Also keep in mind that muscle lose can occur with T3 over 50mcg/day if some type of anabolic is not used.

The one effect/side effect I am noticing is a slight hot flash like after eating food.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
I think ECA is better. I didn't like the Cytomel, didn't really lose anything in it, made my neck feel weird. Was running test and tren with it and didn't find it as an added benefit. Went from 25mcg up to 200. Some guys here love it though so there are both sides.

I generally run T3 and clenbuterol. I’ll run the T3 the duration of my cut and the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. The 2 weeks off I run ECA stack. I have access to bronchaide so that helps with the ECA stack. I guess if I didn’t then I would just continue with the t3 and clen 2 on 2 off.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
I generally run T3 and clenbuterol. I’ll run the T3 the duration of my cut and the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. The 2 weeks off I run ECA stack. I have access to bronchaide so that helps with the ECA stack. I guess if I didn’t then I would just continue with the t3 and clen 2 on 2 off.

Is it slow acting or what? No difference yet in 10 days. Dose increased to 75mcg since the past two days. Working out regularly and eating healthy. 0.1kg lost. Lol.

Also, no muscle loss etc etc like people mention... should a girl run it up till 100mcg if and when needed? And for how long should one run a single cycle, max six weeks? Let me know please!

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
Is it slow acting or what? No difference yet in 10 days. Dose increased to 75mcg since the past two days. Working out regularly and eating healthy. 0.1kg lost. Lol.

Also, no muscle loss etc etc like people mention... should a girl run it up till 100mcg if and when needed? And for how long should one run a single cycle, max six weeks? Let me know please!

You can run t3 as long as you want to.
What’s your daily diet look like.

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
You can run t3 as long as you want to.
What’s your daily diet look like.

Here is what I have been given by my nutritionist and I’m not having cheese or cream everyday in fact had cream once. And sometimes instead of two dates I go for an orange. What say?

Attachments

• 52A0D7BC-C63D-41FB-86D7-A7F033D2E070.jpeg
    52A0D7BC-C63D-41FB-86D7-A7F033D2E070.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 291
H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Here is what I have been given by my nutritionist and I’m not having cheese or cream everyday in fact had cream once. And sometimes instead of two dates I go for an orange. What say?

And it’s been ten days.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
And it’s been ten days.

As I said you can run t3 as long as you’d like but the typical cycle is about 12 weeks. If needed you can go to 100 mcg just don’t go over. I would question the authenticity of the t3 if you don’t feel anything at all. I can feel my t3 even at 50mcg. Is your source a truncated source?

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
As I said you can run t3 as long as you’d like but the typical cycle is about 12 weeks. If needed you can go to 100 mcg just don’t go over. I would question the authenticity of the t3 if you don’t feel anything at all. I can feel my t3 even at 50mcg. Is your source a truncated source?

Yeah so the trainer says the person he bought it from supplies to the whole country so yeah I think it’s authentic, it’s just not pharma one. It’s “cytomel t3” that comes in small yellow 100 mcg pill. Weight loss wise on the scale I haven’t felt anything. I’ve felt initial hot flashes and increased in body temp. I’ll stay on 75 now and not go above 100. And I hope a 8-12 week cycle doesn’t harm ones natural thyroid. What do you feel that you say at 50 you can tell it’s in your system?

H

HereToFloat

TID Lady Member
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah so the trainer says the person he bought it from supplies to the whole country so yeah I think it’s authentic, it’s just not pharma one. It’s “cytomel t3” that comes in small yellow 100 mcg pill. Weight loss wise on the scale I haven’t felt anything. I’ve felt initial hot flashes and increased in body temp. I’ll stay on 75 now and not go above 100. And I hope a 8-12 week cycle doesn’t harm ones natural thyroid. What do you feel that you say at 50 you can tell it’s in your system?
Correction:
It’s PHARMA LA yeah

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
Correction:
It’s PHARMA LA yeah

Typically I will have a noticeable increase in body temp and if I’m over 75mcg my appetite will increase greatly so be carefully to maintain diet if going over 75mcg. If I am not on Anabolics when I run t3 I can notice a flatness to my muscles, more difficulty getting a pump when working out. I’m not familiar with Pharma LA so I can vouch for them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic