Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
My doc asked me if I wanted to self inject and I said "hell yes". No expensive office visit and I can do it at my leisure.

Efficacy of the creams is controversial, plus you risk exposing women and kids who you may touch. The thought of my daughter getting a mustache was enough for me to shy (run) away from it.
I agree. Having to be tied down to office visits weekly for shots is hell.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
HGH is the best fat burner I've ever taken in my life. I didn't realize how much until I ran out because of a customs situation and couldn't get mine for 2 months... and the amount of fat I gained in my midsection was borderline ridiculous, not doing anything different.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
HGH is the best fat burner I've ever taken in my life. I didn't realize how much until I ran out because of a customs situation and couldn't get mine for 2 months... and the amount of fat I gained in my midsection was borderline ridiculous, not doing anything different.

This is 100% IMO for girls. Guys gh I've seen have mixed results. Some guys look top shelf some look puffy. Plus gh at good dose for men is pricy af.

1 thing is for sure gh is the best thing to run if in between cycles if you go on and off aas. Give ur testes a break n keep 95% of cycle gains vs 75% on average to best.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I take the treadmill 5 times a week with plenty of water.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you want to burn fat get a fitbit and start hitting 15,000 to 20,000 steps a day. That's what's going to lean you up. caffeine helps get through workouts, but it's all diet and exercise.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Im not a bodybuilder so when I mentioned supplements I meant natural ones that burn fat.
How much do I need to burn daily to actually burn fat from the waistline?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Im not a bodybuilder so when I mentioned supplements I meant natural ones that burn fat.
How much do I need to burn daily to actually burn fat from the waistline?
Burn more calories than you consume.

If you don't know you need to start tracking your caloric intake and take a shot at what your basal metabolic rate is.

That's the main thing.

Supplements can't do that for you. Maybe help a little, but its mostly your diet.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Burn more calories than you consume.

If you don't know you need to start tracking your caloric intake and take a shot at what your basal metabolic rate is.

That's the main thing.

Supplements can't do that for you. Maybe help a little, but its mostly your diet.
What's the best way to see what the BMR is ?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
What's the best way to see what the BMR is ?
There are a bunch of equations.

The page page describes it, but you take your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and multiply it by how active you are. See the chart there.

That gives you an estimate of how many calories you burn a day, or Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE).

Eat more than that to gain weight. Eat less than that to lose weight.

Its good to log what you eat, at least for a while, and fine tune your BMR because everyone's metabolism isn't the same.

Last edited:
W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
There are a bunch of equations.

The page page describes it, but you take your BMR and multiply it by how active you are. See the chart there.

That gives you an estimate of how many calories you burn a day.

Eat more than that to gain weight. Eat less than that to lose weight.

Its good to log what you eat, at least for a while, and fine tune your BMR because everyone's metabolism isn't the same.
Thank you. The calculation for BMR was 1600.84
Does this mean I need to stay under that to loose weight?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thank you. The calculation for BMR was 1600.84
Does this mean I need to stay under that to loose weight?
No, BMR is for is you laid in bed all day. Calculate TDEE by muliplying BMR by activity factor:

Harris Benedict Formula
To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:
  1. If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
  2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
  3. If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
  4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
  5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,