Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Dose/Duration for an Eq & Test Blast

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Looking into running EQ with my 200mg of test. I've read eq durations at 16-20 weeks dosed between 600-800mg. I'm getting 6 vials(10ml) of Eq at 250mg an ml. What would be the most productive and safe way to run this in terms of dose and duration? Should I front load it? Up my test dosage? would i do anything diff with my AI's? Any feedback would be much appreciated?

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
What type of results are you looking for?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I see a lot of people running Decca and EQ it very short durations and I am A strong advocate of a moderate dose over a much longer period of time. Both of these compounds tend to shine with a full 15 week cycle, but the thing that most do not like about EQ is the anxiety, blood pressure issues, and the potential for ramping up your red blood cell count. For this reason I never recommend anyone run it over 600 mg. At 450 to 500 mg per week I find most of the side effects are tolerable. I tried running it at 800 mg for a four week frontload and the anxiety was absolutely horrible. It was stupid and reckless

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
I'm not a fan of frontLoading as it's just not necessary for the reasons shortz gave. Like the fellas above reccommended 16 weeks at 500-600 is a good choice. I'm currently running 600 mg EQ , 750 test, 400 deca for 16 weeks. Have given blood once and will again in 3 weeks. 10 weeks in today and peaking is strong. Always watch bp on any cycle you run. Give blood as often as you can. As for an A/I nothing really different then the norm. Keep track of e2 with blood work and use your a/I accordingly.

Seek.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
My goals are to get more vascular and more energy for baseball I start in August( 30 & over league). How does 600 mg of eq for 20 weeks sound? Can I get away with 200-350 mg of test a week with it or should it be higher. As for ai's I have Adex and nolvadex so I should be set there I hope. I just gave blood last week and plan to give platlettes July 9th does giving platlettes do the same thing as giving blood itself because I can give platlettes once a week as opposed to every 52 days for giving blood.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I'm not a fan of frontLoading as it's just not necessary for the reasons shortz gave. Like the fellas above reccommended 16 weeks at 500-600 is a good choice. I'm currently running 600 mg EQ , 750 test, 400 deca for 16 weeks. Have given blood once and will again in 3 weeks. 10 weeks in today and peaking is strong. Always watch bp on any cycle you run. Give blood as often as you can. As for an A/I nothing really different then the norm. Keep track of e2 with blood work and use your a/I accordingly.

Seek.
The 750 mg of test doesn't agree with me to much bloat for my liking i like 400-500.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I'm on week 12 of 16 at 600mg per week EQ. I always run my EQ for 14 weeks or more. No sides at all.
At 42, is longer still better with eq and do I have to up my test dose highly than trt dosage?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
At 42, is longer still better with eq and do I have to up my test dose highly than trt dosage?

I'm 40 and yes, longer really is better with EQ because it takes 6 weeks or so to start working in most people. Anything less than 14-16 weeks on is is really a waste. I normally run it with test at 500mg per week. If the EQ is legit you should start to feel the difference around week 5-6 and see the difference (if bodyfat is low enough) around week 8. EQ really helps my joints and tendons without dealing with the sides of Deca.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011

You don't ever have to run your test dose higher than where stable levels will show on blood work. It also all depends on your goals. As stated EQ really starts to show itself deep into the cycle no natter ones age. Maybe bold cyp woud be a good choice for you too being that it has a cyp ester and it would be faster acting.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
You don't ever have to run your test dose higher than where stable levels will show on blood work. It also all depends on your goals. As stated EQ really starts to show itself deep into the cycle no natter ones age. Maybe bold cyp woud be a good choice for you too being that it has a cyp ester and it would be faster acting.
I already got 7 vials of undecanate on order and I'm not looking for instant results. My goals are to be more vascular and have more endurance in the outfield playing baseball ⚾️ in August. I should be about 6 weeks into the cycle by opening day. I'd like something that would shred me up without thinning my hair and destroying my lipids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic