Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Big picture view

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
He gave no classified info to the Russians. New York Post blowing it out of proportion (imagine that).

People all bent out of shape over non-news and yet were totally fine with Fast N Furious, IRS targeting conservatives, Benghazi, Clinton leaking classified info from her server, etc...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dishonest, self-serving, aligned with politics not everyone likes, esp on boards like these. But sane, somewhat predictable and rational, and less likely to fuck everything up on a whim? Yes.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Can we please get back to the original subject matter, tossing facts or fiction about previous administrations isnt what this thread is about. Start your own thread if u want to debate what the Clintons or Obama might have done or not. I am not living in the past, I am more worried about today and the future....

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
This thread started with a reference to Bill Clinton's getting a blowjob, and how DC reacted to that.

My point is that there should be no double standards. And precedents do matter. If there were no special investigators or prosecutors or recusals under the Obama admin, why should the GOP now start eating their own now that they are in power?

The GOP-controlled Congress and senate hold all of the cards and should call the shots. Of course most of them are so spineless that they will probably let the dems have their way over and over for the next 4-8 years.

Trump statistically has a 90% chance of being re-elected. I'd say to the dems that they shouldn't put all of their eggs into the one Russia basket. They should be more introspective and take a long, hard look at themselves and why they lost over 1000 seats in the last 8 years, and why the candidate they rigged their own primary for was such a horrible choice that she couldn't beat a mess like Donnie Trump.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Well JR, I will disagree, Trump has a 0% chance of being re-elected. Lets revisit this thread in 3.5 years from now and see who is right....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Trump statistically has a 90% chance of being re-elected.
If the tax cuts go through I'd say. The "regular person" who elected Trump hasn't been swayed, or is even getting perturbed, at the constant media condemnation.

Plus the Dem bench is thin... Pocahontas Warren? Bernie? Hillary again? Chelsea?? They need someone like another Obama to step up and soon.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
FD doesn't matter if Repub to Dem is in office, both sides are corrupt. It's only going to get worse. Hilary should be in Jail, yet walks free. Trump who knows what the hell is going on there. I'm just tired of ALL the childish antics on both sides, so till both sides realize they work for the American people, and consider what's best for us, then F*ck them!!!

I'm saying, be close to have a exit strategy.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The lies and rumors and fake news will not stop by the Dems/Libs until they get Trump impeached or he just says fuck it and steps down. The funny thing is all this political bullshit and lying and crying is EXACTLY what got Trump elected in the first place. Our national security is no more in jeopardy now than it was for the past 8 years when we had a Muslim for a president.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If the Comey memo and subsequent testimony (Lindsey Graham just gave him an open invite) prove true...Trump will be leaving shortly. This isn't Left vs Right/ Dem vs Rep...this is my fucking country, the one I signed a blank check and served at war. If Trump is colluding with Russia I want him hung. I also think we need a clean sweep of senior Dems and Reps in Congress. Get some term limits and some new blood up on the Hill.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic