Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My gym is packed!

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
I have been at this current gym for about 2 years and normally there's no change in the amount of people using the gym with all that new year new me shit.

BUT this year since new years day holly molly my gym is absolutely jammed son. Wtf. All benches taken couples everywhere people doing crazy s**t on machines like you see on YouTube lol.

Hows your gyms doing this January. I think I'm going go a different gym for a month lol f**k this.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Great I have something to look forward to tonight...missed placed weights, all the fatties tying up all the cardio equipment, etc...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
We hit the gym before 6am and it's the same people day after day, year after year.

Saw maybe 2 or 3 new faces today. On the cardio machines I never use so no big deal.

As usual we had the squat racks to ourselves. There's 3 in a row at the back of the gym and we used 2 for over an hour an no one came near the 3rd empty one the entire time we were there.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
love the perks of a home "gym"...limited space and overall movements...but can knock out the Big 3 on my own time, following my own pace....and literally have a toilet less than 10 ft away from my rack...convenience at its finest..:cool:

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Mine is perfect, same people, 1 or 2 new faces, but they were nice. We are in a small town, its nice where we go..

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
+1 on the home gym. Been training at home for over a decade. No crowds, I pick the music, set the temp etc. only downsides are no hotties to stare at and limited machines. Plus I occasionally miss the camaraderie of a certain gym/crew I used to train with 20 yrs ago

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yes, give it a couple of weeks. All new year resolution people. Most will give up when they realize it takes hard work and commitment to actually see gains, not just 2 gym sessions, lol.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Be happy your gym is full.
If not your fees would be stupid high.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I usually go at nite because there's less people there , NOT TONITE !!!
It was a jungle in there , new faces everywhere . I joked with the owner and told him that by March , I'll get my gym back .
The Gym Fails I saw tonite would make an IFBB pro cringe !!!
I'm surprised nobody got hurt !!!
All the resolutioner do keep shit interesting tho , leaves me with some amusement , but hey to each their own !!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I invested in a home gym where I've been maintaining lately and I have a 24 hour gym a couple miles up the road that I keep the membership for when I want to pull, use the fat pad, try and do cardio or just GTFOut of my house for a couple hours.

Thankfully it's a rusty dungeon and there isn't anyone there that is there for the wrong reasons.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
More people on a Tuesday night than I can remember being there all year. I just smile, head phones in, chat with the regulars, and hit it fucking hard as hell. The newbs all just stare, like what the fuck is that guys problem. lol Im not about to change the way I do shit just cause there are some new folks who are not use to it yet. They will come around, if they make it though January.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic