Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

My gym is packed!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Yes, give it a couple of weeks. All new year resolution people. Most will give up when they realize it takes hard work and commitment to actually see gains, not just 2 gym sessions, lol.

Agreed. The News Years people never last more than 4 to 6 weeks at the most.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
And the funny part is the mirror posers after a day or two of working out. Always love that they expect to see results after doing a couple 10-rep sets.

I'd rather have no mirrors at all. Get out of the mirror and get back to work, this isn't a beauty pageant.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I also have a home gym, so no crowds for me. I love training at home but I do miss having training partners sometimes.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
From January 1 to February 14th I lift at home or take time off to repair injuries for a reason.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I guess I'm in luck to hit the gym at nite around 9-9:30. I basically have the gym to myself, except for a few of the regulars.
But this time of year , people try and get in shape but then all they last are a couple of weeks . So hang in there , it will all be back to normal soon.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Same thing at my gym. During the holidays there were few people there. Now it is loaded. Strange how I see people for a few months then they seem to disappear and then 3 months later they show up again and have a hard workout. It seems like they lose interest then after a few months they are motavated again. LOL

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
I try and get in there at like 5am, before most LG's are out of bed and taking up my machines! =D

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
How do the gyms looks now? I know mine is busier but it's not a complete wash. We got a new lifter who will be competing in the 220 this year. He's even thinking about dropping to 198.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LOL, these threads pop up every year, just like the civilian insurgents in OUR damn gyms. atm, I got it great, new gym opened up in town, doing pre-sales in late 2016, on tv and in everyone's mailbox. That sucked a lot of the NewYearsNewbies away from the established gyms, AND it got a price war going among the new one and the 2 existing ones. God is good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic