Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Does your gear freeze?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I ordered some Cyp from my usual source and they were having some issues so it took a long time to arrive. In the interim I got some Cyp from a different source bc I got impatient.

I popped both in the freezer. My usual source's gear doesn't freeze. The other guy's did.

What gives?

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Different oils have different freezing, melting and boiling points. Like coconut oil essentially freezes at room temperature, whereas olive oil is liquid.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Different oils have different freezing, melting and boiling points. Like coconut oil essentially freezes at room temperature, whereas olive oil is liquid.

good point.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Grape seed oil is typically used in home brews, but that's not to say others can't be used. I can't find the freezing point of it for some reason though.

Would be cool to have a list of top oils used and their freezing points. Anyone know them?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think it means anything at all about legitimacy of the jewce. Pin it and see what happens.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
No need to put gear in the freezer.....did it come out of solution?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
No need to put gear in the freezer.....did it come out of solution?

i only did so bc i all the sudden had twice as much as i needed.

i'll thaw the frozen one again and letcha know.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

Unless you plan on saving it for 5-10 years from now you will be fine keeping it at room temperature.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

You probably you stop freezing that and keep it at room temperature, stored in a dark cool place.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Unless you plan on saving it for 5-10 years from now you will be fine keeping it at room temperature.

You probably you stop freezing that and keep it at room temperature, stored in a dark cool place.

It gets hot as fuark at my place during the daytime when I'm gone. In the evening I open it up and it cools off quickly so I'm always fine (no humidity in LA) but it does get hot enough during the day that I worry about oils spoiling.

This is only true for a couple months of the year, but this is one of them.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I would be concerned, never heard of gear freezing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic