Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Does your gear freeze?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
In the freezer it will crash unless it as a lot of solvent.

My gear crashes around 50 degrees. No need to refrigerste or freeze it. Room temp in a dark place is perfect.

If it doesn't freeze or crash I would say way too much solvent was used.ie bb/ba.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I got tren in the dead of winter it was frozen solid..

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I got tren in the dead of winter it was frozen solid..

What a solvent does is to keep the hormone suspended.

I will give you an example from my last brew. It was the first time I brewed test cyp. I started with 20% bb and 1.5 % ba. It crashed at room temperature. Some guys say reheat it and it will suspend. True the problem is when you inject and the solvent disperce, the hormone crystslizes. Pip.

I added 1% more bb and anothe 1% ba. I keep my house cold in the winter, arond 55-60 degrees. It didn't crash. That's all I had to do to get the product I want.

I use only the amount of solvent needed to get the job done.

If I bought gear that didn't crash in the freezer, I would not buy from that source again. He doesn't fully understsnd what he is doing.

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015

I will give you an example from my last brew. It was the first time I brewed test cyp. I started with 20% bb and 1.5 % ba. It crashed at room temperature. Some guys say reheat it and it will suspend. True the problem is when you inject and the solvent disperce, the hormone crystslizes. Pip.

I added 1% more bb and anothe 1% ba. I keep my house cold in the winter, arond 55-60 degrees. It didn't crash. That's all I had to do to get the product I want.

If I bought gear that didn't crash in the freezer, I would not buy from that source again. He doesn't fully understsnd what he is doing.

Bingo! ...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
dont ever put your gear in the freezer...ever... the end

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
never heard of gear freezing

Heck I never heard of freezing gear!!!! Thats insane, who the hell would do that??? If it was that fricken hot in a house then MAYBE the "fridge". There has to be some place where its dark and room temp ish.

I have had shit sitting for 3 years in 90 degree plus indoor temps in the summer and down to 40 in the winter. Still totally fine.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
It gets hot as fuark at my place during the daytime when I'm gone. In the evening I open it up and it cools off quickly so I'm always fine (no humidity in LA) but it does get hot enough during the day that I worry about oils spoiling.

This is only true for a couple months of the year, but this is one of them.

Unless its above 90 degrees it wont matter. And even then throw it in a ice chest. Itll be fine no matter how hot it got in ur house

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
Heck I never heard of freezing gear!!!! Thats insane, who the hell would do that??? If it was that fricken hot in a house then MAYBE the "fridge". There has to be some place where its dark and room temp ish.

I have had shit sitting for 3 years in 90 degree plus indoor temps in the summer and down to 40 in the winter. Still totally fine.

He's talking about testing the gear in a freezer. Saying that if it freezes then it's not up to par the structure is off. Like if you were able to freeze vodka in a home freezer you'd know it wasn't done right.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

I put it in a cup of hot water for a few min and it was good as new.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
He's talking about testing the gear in a freezer. Saying that if it freezes then it's not up to par the structure is off. Like if you were able to freeze vodka in a home freezer you'd know it wasn't done right.

Yeah I got that but in post #8 he said he had twice as much as he needed, so I guess I assumed he was trying to store it.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I put it in a cup of hot water for a few min and it was good as new.

That works. Getting the solvent right and no pip. But I guess if we can't take the pain irons not us:)

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Brewing Is so easy I don't understand how anyone could screw it up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic