Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Preventing and Reversing Gyno

A

agb

Jul 14, 2011
Ive always had somewhat puffy nips, nothing major, whats strange is that when Im in the shower or get cold, it totally disappears for awhile.

What is the best way to prevent gyno when on a cycle? It seems like taking arimidex (1/4tab everyday) seems to do the trick. Also having nolvadex on hand doesnt seem like a bad idea either.

Im wondering if there is anyway natural to get rid of puffy nips?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Adex is good preventive maintenence. Novaldex is milder but site soecific. Im not prone to gyno myself but ive seen guys catch it in the beginning and clear it up in days with temp dose of 80mg until cleared. Not sure about how to help constant puffiness bump for anyone with info on that

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Sounds more like a fatty deposit than gyno, what's your bf like?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sounds more like a fatty deposit than gyno, what's your bf like?

That could be...i had a client struggle with that until he cleaned up his diet and alot of high rep peak contraction dips helped form a clean line across the pecs. Now it looks like a suit of armour

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
You guys are just wimps- I like my titties. LOL!

Original Poster- are you sure it's gyno? What's your experience training and age?

have you cycled much? Ever?

Also some get gyno in puberty(you said always had puffy nips).

Do you have a hard knot in there? Are they sore or sensitive?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think puffy nips is just fat and/or water... You can try decreasing your sodium intake too and make sure you're drinking enough water on top of the above suggestion about losing bodyfat. Adex can help dry you out too, but better to fix the diet before hitting the drugs is the smarter thing to do IMO.

Is there any hard mass, like pea sized or larger behind the nipple? That would be gyno.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
PGF2a... Wicked shit, but it can be used.

Last edited:
B

bag1980

Feb 23, 2012
true adex nolva good preventive drugs but to reverse the only thing that could possibly work is letrozole it has reversed gyno when nothing else will its very strong so use caution i suggest you go to basskiller website youll find everything you want to know oh btw if its to far gone surgery is the only other option good luck

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Doesn't sound like gyno, but if it is I thought caber was the only thing that could reverse gyno and even then only in some cases... I didn't think letro was harsh enough

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Doesn't sound like gyno, but if it is I thought caber was the only thing that could reverse gyno and even then only in some cases... I didn't think letro was harsh enough

letro helped reverse a small knot i had. its back again and now im using caber. once everything is under control ill prob throw in letro too just to try to destroy the tissue build up.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
caber is for Prolactin induced gyno...

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
caber is for Prolactin induced gyno...

Your still preaching that same "PROLACTIN GYNECOMASTIA BULLSHIT IC. Obtain a education rather than being another lame gym parrot!
I pity anyone that relies on your advice excluding your "opinions" on toe curls or finger lifts.

Been gone 6 months and although several members have learned a lot on their own behalf, you've regressed and become a tard, IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic