Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Time for a lean summer

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok so this is what im on. And i need to get LEAN people lol.

Test 400mg a week (prop)
Deca 400mg a week
EQ 600mg a week (Starting tomorrow)
HGH 5iu day

If i throw in T3, im sure all of that would be enough to halt muscle loss correct? Never tried T3, i know to taper up dosages. Any thoughts?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well, the only side effects you should get from T3 are Deca-Dick, prolactin gyno, complete muscle loss, and permanent baldness. So, IMO it's good to go.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Lol.. TROLOLOLO!!!!

Trololo-Custom-Song-Rock-Band-2-Expert-Vocals-Sang-by-azuritereaction.gif

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You're trying to cut on deca? Not that it's not possible, but the water-weight will hide your cuts. Looks more like a lean-bulk cycle to me, but obviously diet decides that.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ok ..when i cut i dont try to gain muscle just keep it..no need to waste test so i would do
1-10 200-300 test
get some winny
7-12 Winny 50 ed
1-12 adex .25ed

thats it unless u got some primo

save the deca for a mass or if u have to use it at 200wk

some tren would be nice and mast

i've done them all and my fav is
test/tren/mast or winny

u got clen in there too if u want

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I agree with SAD , the damn deca will smooth you out. EQ / TEST will work.
use a bit of an AI like anastrazole to keep extra fat/water reten down as well. try .5mg eod for starters.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ok ..when i cut i dont try to gain muscle just keep it..no need to waste test so i would do
1-10 200-300 test
get some winny
7-12 Winny 50 ed
1-12 adex .25ed

thats it unless u got some primo

save the deca for a mass or if u have to use it at 200wk

some tren would be nice and mast

i've done them all and my fav is
test/tren/mast or winny

u got clen in there too if u want

Also a good example. I've done quite a few like this.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No winny or mast, hair shed fuck fest with that lol.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
No winny or mast, hair shed fuck fest with that lol.

ketakazole 1% like I said walgreens carries the 1% I used the stuff for a few years and I can say being damn near 40 I have at least 95% of my hair with years of steroid use! lol

Hair loss
Nizoral 2% anti-dandruff shampoo (AU)Some preliminary research suggests that ketoconazole shampoo may be beneficial in men suffering from androgenic alopecia. Support for this comes primarily from a single study in 1998 that compared ketoconazole 2% to the proven hair loss drug minoxidil 2% in men with androgenic alopecia.[13] In a sample of 27 men, "Hair density and size and proportion of anagen follicles were improved almost similarly by both ketoconazole and minoxidil regimens." While ketoconazole's possible mechanism of action in hair loss is still unclear, the study speculated that both hormones and the immune system may act synergistically to cause injury to the hair follicle. Since ketoconazole effectively treats the malassezia fungus that commonly inhabits the scalp, the researchers hypothesized that it may help to prevent hair loss by reducing inflammation from the fungus, in addition to having a direct anti-inflammatory effect

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i would agree with the previous statements. for leaning out i would drop the Deca and stick with the Test/Eq/Gh and maybe throw some Winstrol or even Var instead. keep in mind that you wanna run the EQ at least 15-16 weeks in order to get the full potential from it.
another option would be Test/Tren/Winstrol, which (knowing you) might suit your fancy a little more. thats gonna be my summer run this year

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i would agree with the previous statements. for leaning out i would drop the Deca and stick with the Test/Eq/Gh and maybe throw some Winstrol or even Var instead. keep in mind that you wanna run the EQ at least 15-16 weeks in order to get the full potential from it.
another option would be Test/Tren/Winstrol, which (knowing you) might suit your fancy a little more. thats gonna be my summer run this year

Well i also was going to run the bold cyp. So EQ wouldnt take 18 years to kick in lol. Winstrol sounds like an option. Maybe a Test EQ and Winny cycle. HOWEVER. I am terrified to lose my hair. Seeing as winstrol is the worst.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i just shave my head now. fuckit
maybe Var would be a better option for you then?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic