Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Just a NOW photo.

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Hi everyone. This is me at the moment. I've been training for about 4/5 weeks now. The last time I trained properly was about 9 years ago ish, and I couldn't stand how my physique had ????? well . . completely gone to S$?T if i'm honest.

I'm 40 now and it has took a hell of a lot of courage to post a picture of me up at the start of my clime for a decent physique again hopefully.

But I thought if I did It might encourage me to keep going and going and going with updates now and again.

Ive put about 5 pounds on I think the past few weeks and lost some fat ? I hope :^( . My bicep has gone from 14 and a half inches to 16 and a half pumped (just over 16 cold). Think I'm about 23%BF at the moment at about 179lb at 5ft11inches.

My diet is just clean food (eggs, milk, tuna, salad, veg, turkey, quark, natural yogurt, tinned fruit) and whey protein once a day.

Hope this goes down ok lol.

Bloody hell, I cant upload the photo after all that :^( .

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Use photo bucket or tinypic

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
Well I think you look bloody god damn fine there dear husband 'o mine ;)

Be a long time before I get the courage to put a picture of me up like that!!! :(

Last edited:
Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Hi everyone. This is me at the moment. I've been training for about 4/5 weeks now. The last time I trained properly was about 9 years ago ish, and I couldn't stand how my physique had ????? well . . completely gone to S$?T if i'm honest.

I'm 40 now and it has took a hell of a lot of courage to post a picture of me up at the start of my clime for a decent physique again hopefully.

But I thought if I did It might encourage me to keep going and going and going with updates now and again.

Ive put about 5 pounds on I think the past few weeks and lost some fat ? I hope :^( . My bicep has gone from 14 and a half inches to 16 and a half pumped (just over 16 cold). Think I'm about 23%BF at the moment at about 179lb at 5ft11inches.

My diet is just clean food (eggs, milk, tuna, salad, veg, turkey, quark, natural yogurt, tinned fruit) and whey protein once a day.

Hope this goes down ok lol.

Bloody hell, I cant upload the photo after all that :^( .

Nice!
Keep them updates coming... Start up a training log, I'll be sure and follow

Greg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hey good for you! I commend you for your courage. Now clean up the garage.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That's a great starting point. You're already looking good. Best of luck.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Besides the old school gold sand weights I don't see an issue with the pic, you look good bro. Get out there, the sun is out and will take the pastyness out of your skin, lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Keep hitting it man, good work!

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
We are slowly but surely replacing those weights haha!
And believe me he looks dark skinned compared to me (no sun in West Midlands today)! :(

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Thanks folks :eek: . I fancy doing a log ? but not sure where to start really ? surely you would all be bored :confused: .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic