Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just a NOW photo.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks folks :eek: . I fancy doing a log ? but not sure where to start really ? surely you would all be bored :confused: .

No sir! We love member logs. It's great for you and all of us. Definitely start one. You've already had quite an introduction and you and your wife fit in great here. So just start with your next training session and maybe talk about your current plans/goals a bit. Check out some of our logs to get a feel for it. It really helps you track your sessions and progress, and serves as a good reference point. I'll follow brother!

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Cool. Thanks for the encouragement IS. I will start one tomorrow I think :dbells:

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
Shhhhhh! Do you think they'd notice if I corrected the lighting on that pic Dal?
image.jpg

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Nice going. Try keeping those abs. Once you lose them, their a bitch to get back.....lol

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Nice going. Try keeping those abs. Once you lose them, their a bitch to get back.....lol

you never lose your abs they just go into hiding.

you look great dallas,cardio and weights are good friends.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Awesome man, you have a great platform to work with!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good stuff Dallas, you have a solid base and you can see you are putting the work in in.

If I'm going to nit-pick, I'd agree with the comment that you need to clean your garage mate.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Looking good Bro!, I am at this point myself 42, thanks for the motivated :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic