severedthumbz
What's New?

Fishers man arrested after large anabolic steroids bust

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
bilde

FISHERS, Ind. (WISH) – A Fishers man was arrested on Thursday after police seized what they believe to be one of the largest amounts of anabolic steroids in recent years.

According to a release from the Carmel Police Department, officers with the Hamilton/Boone County Drug Task Force served a search warrant in the 1200 block of Pebble Street. There, they seized approximately 3,500 anabolic steroids in a pill form, 158 vials of liquid anabolic steroids, $3,500 cash, and firearms.

The estimated street value of the seized anabolic steroids is believed to be $15,000, one of the largest the Task Force has seen in recent years, the release said.

Police arrested 40-year-old Robert Fenner. He was preliminarily charged with three counts of C felony dealing anabolic steroids, three counts of D felony possession of anabolic steroids, and D felony illegal possession of a syringe.

Fenner was taken to the Hamilton County Jail, after the three-month investigation.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Looks like a personal amount to me.

WOW! 3 month investigation for a street worth of $15k?! How much was spent on the investigation?!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
They are probably celebrating like they hit the jackpot. Thats a 1 Month cycle for someone like Cutler lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn I can't stand seeing this crap. I'll never understand why our injustice system ruins lives with the felony charges and million year sentences to guys for gear. Fuggin ridiculous! Thanks for the post admin

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
All them pills looks familiar to me.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
So they busted somebody with a years worth of personal....... Great police work.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
A syringe is a ****ing felony? wtf I have syringes just for injectable vitamins.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Great work by the police we need to keep these people of the streets and let the good honest coc dealers go about there daily business.15k worth of gear costing the tax payer 200k in police work.works for me.high fives all round fellas.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Omg he had bacterial water!!! (Sirens blare)

D

dknompton

Feb 5, 2014
This is crap. They let these pro's use, who they wouldn't need to spend a dime investigating on, as they contribute to the capitalist agenda but any average guy using gets busted for "their safety". I'd be willing to be that you could walk into any of last years olympia competitors homes and find much more than this. I wouldn't be surprised if the government doesn't flip the shit..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am just glad to see they are finally getting the right numbers on the price now... In some cases they would have put the street value at 150k

and a whopping 3500... I think they got the kingpin!!!!

he must have sold to someone that got pissed and rolled on him... or he was just plain stoopid!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
jeez, thats not a large amount at all. great work cops. 3 months huh? pppffftt!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic