Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

R.I.P. Derek Anthony

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
Internet persona and always controversial forum member Derek Anthony has passed away today. When I first learned of Derek was when he was a moderator on musculardevelopment's website and he had his own forum as well at the time. Dude lived the bodybuilder life all the way until the end. He may not be liked, but he was a brother in iron.

RIP Derek.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?123736-Derek-Anthony-Died-Today

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Any information on cause of death?

RIP

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Hgh body just shut down.he had been warned numerous times about his heavy synthol use but did not heed the advice.he also admitted to using grams on top of grams of gear.the body can only take so much.he continued to use synthol while on dialyses which is insane and developed cancer also.very sad indeed.i hope people who get into the sport of bb and I use the word sport loosely may learn.pro bb or top amateur bb national competitors is very dangerous if you do not get regular check ups blood work and so on.sythol is a very dangerous drug to inject into your body.milos speaks about how it almost killed him and ended his carrer.may Derrick rest in peace

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
Any information on cause of death?

RIP

he ended up having multiple cysts on his liver and I believe it because cancerous. He was supposed to receive a new kidney but where he got cancer, it was delayed.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
It's hard to let yourself get small once you've been big. It becomes part of your identity. But if your body's shutting down you gotta cool it on the gear. I looked up some more recent pics of DA and you could tell by looking at him that he was terribly unhealthy.

I feel sad for him and for his family and friends.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
slow decline....he was put together well and his genetics were great until the synthol use...

The last 6 months of his life weren't his best. RIP.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
That's too bad. Its amazon how somepeople just won't let it go, but I guess if bb is your life then it's tough to live without it.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
He did have liver problems but a friend of his said it was kidney failure. Death isn't worth being huge. Lot's of bodybuilders are leaving early lately

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
He's been in poor health for quite some time now... still sad to see another one go. RIP

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
It's hard to let yourself get small once you've been big. It becomes part of your identity. But if your body's shutting down you gotta cool it on the gear. I looked up some more recent pics of DA and you could tell by looking at him that he was terribly unhealthy.

I feel sad for him and for his family and friends.

Aint that the truth. As if were not all mental as it is but then tell us stop doing what your doing, something you have done every day of your life for years. Its not easy but there is a time when you need to do a risk to reward and only you will know the true answer that will leave you complete at the end of the day. Its selfish so this can be a tough thing to have to come to terms with.

Reactions: HGH
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
****ing idiot.

When you are hooked up to a dialysis machine to take the toxins out of your body then pumping them back in when you get home then you are an idiot and you deserve whats coming.

Who said steroids are not addictive..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic