Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who has switched from Chinese gh to US gh

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
We got some high rollers here, damn. I wish I could afford them, I really do.

Bro...!

Your a fuking MONSTER now I can't imagine you on high grade HGH..!
Wish I had ur genetics...!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Bro...!

Your a fuking MONSTER now I can't imagine you on high grade HGH..!
Wish I had ur genetics...!

My genetics are for size only brother. I'm not genetically gifted with insane strength or aesthetics. But thanks for the compliment. Honestly, I'm a fat 312 right now and I'm about to make a serious cut down to 275-280. I'll probably log it.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
I have switched back and forth and good blue tops are the same as US pharm meds for me. The key is finding good blues. I once got burned on 6 kits. Since I serum test every batch I was taken care of by the source but man that would have been rough to eat. I once had Hyge's that tested higher than US Pharmacy Tev-Tropin. Those were a sweet batch.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I haven't even ran across anyone with US pharma grade lately. last I had was pfizer and it was EXPENSIVE. One vial was like $175 i think. I've had good luck with the hygetropin and riptropin.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I have switched back and forth and good blue tops are the same as US pharm meds for me. The key is finding good blues. I once got burned on 6 kits. Since I serum test every batch I was taken care of by the source but man that would have been rough to eat. I once had Hyge's that tested higher than US Pharmacy Tev-Tropin. Those were a sweet batch.

Interesting to hear a contrary opinion to what seems to be the new gospel these days. I just don't have the cash for USA pharm grade. Or at least I'd rather my kids be able to go to college some day, retire some day etc.

Anyone try the pharm grade IV? I'd never try that with Chinese gh, but some say IV you get way more bang for your buck. Others have told me that's not the case.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have..
couldnt tell the difference.
Mine came from an HIV patient. He tore the prescription labels of in front of me.

I should add I dont really get that much from growth. I find it over rated.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have..
couldnt tell the difference.
Mine came from an HIV patient. He tore the prescription labels of in front of me.

I should add I dont really get that much from growth. I find it over rated.

How long you run them and with what additions? You have to at a minimun run test but throw a oral dbol, var etc and kaboom. It took me 7 months to really see results . I'm now ramped back up to 6 iu's and it's not bad, I plan on running these for a minimum of a year at 6. From all I've read and studied the real results and more important retained gains come with a year on. HGH encourages muscle cell re-production vs aas muscle manipulation

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have gone back and forth depending on availability with my local "cash and carry" guy. Generics at 6iu usually equates to HG at 3iu.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
How long you run them and with what additions? You have to at a minimun run test but throw a oral dbol, var etc and kaboom. It took me 7 months to really see results . I'm now ramped back up to 6 iu's and it's not bad, I plan on running these for a minimum of a year at 6. From all I've read and studied the real results and more important retained gains come with a year on. HGH encourages muscle cell re-production vs aas muscle manipulation

I ran them plenty of long with test and others stuff.
Been using GH for years now. I have over 800iu of rips right now.
I normally run 5iu or more a day. I just dont think its that amazing.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Morgan, just curious how old you are? Not questioning your take on GH, but I also had lackluster results in my early 30s. Now pushing 43, I feel like I wouldn't wanna live without it.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I finally got feeling back in my right arm after doing 4iu in my right pec IM yesterday. Sides lasted an entire full day. Joints in my right hand are still a little sore though. I did sleep amazing though. Almost out so going eod right now. Hopefully supplies will be here soon.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Morgan, just curious how old you are? Not questioning your take on GH, but I also had lackluster results in my early 30s. Now pushing 43, I feel like I wouldn't wanna live without it.

Will be 48 this week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic