What's New?

Who has switched from Chinese gh to US gh

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Will be 48 this week.

Damn, there goes that theory ;) GH never blew my doors off as a bodybuilding drug, but it is clutch for anti-aging effects and maintaining low BF% for me.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Damn, there goes that theory ;) GH never blew my doors off as a bodybuilding drug, but it is clutch for anti-aging effects and maintaining low BF% for me.

Some people are non-responders, that or he has bunk hgh !! lol I'm with you on the hgh, for results bb wise you have to go long term, you also have to have the correct program for big gains. what it does for weight loss and over all look can't be matched or compared to any type of aas imho.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Some people are non-responders, that or he has bunk hgh !! lol I'm with you on the hgh, for results bb wise you have to go long term, you also have to have the correct program for big gains. what it does for weight loss and over all look can't be matched or compared to any type of aas imho.

I dont see how someone can be a non responder to hgh. if that was the case, they would probably suffer from dwarfism, wouldnt they?

Also, its not like 5iu's of chinese gh everyday is going to cause any miracles. try 10iu's of pharm grade daily for a while, and i bet you would see why gh is truly a magical amazing drug.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I dont see how someone can be a non responder to hgh. if that was the case, they would probably suffer from dwarfism, wouldnt they?

Also, its not like 5iu's of chinese gh everyday is going to cause any miracles. try 10iu's of pharm grade daily for a while, and i bet you would see why gh is truly a magical amazing drug.

I had read a study somewhere that some people don't respond well to exogenous hgh, I'll see if i can dig it up. I agree with you whole heartedly, i think it's either the hgh or the protocol he's using. Even on 6 iu's of hyges i was shedding weight and getting more fuller\solid, not so much bigger, but now that is even changing at 6 iu's pharma. I'm not a beast like you 10 iu's would cripple me! lol I had to ramp up n down more than a few times to get to 6

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I had read a study somewhere that some people don't respond well to exogenous hgh, I'll see if i can dig it up. I agree with you whole heartedly, i think it's either the hgh or the protocol he's using. Even on 6 iu's of hyges i was shedding weight and getting more fuller\solid, not so much bigger, but now that is even changing at 6 iu's pharma. I'm not a beast like you 10 iu's would cripple me! lol I had to ramp up n down more than a few times to get to 6

id like to see that study if you can find it. Only thing im aware of about people not responding to/rejecting hgh is that buildup of antibodies that can happen with 192aa.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

I am not saying I am not responding but I just dont get that much from it.
I have used plenty of it from generic blue tops to hyge, rips and pharm grade.
Normally I use it 10 months or so out of the year. I have not paid for it in years, my buddy who got plenty of money buys it.
I normally run 4 iu a day up to 8iu. have done 10iu too. I have over 800ius of rips sitting in the fridge and I am not even exited about it.

I just dont get the amazing result others get. My buddy who is much older then me gets amazing results from it.
We are using the same stuff so I know its legit.
I have used all kinds of protocols but does not really change that much.
Last run (stopped July 10) I ran up to 10iu. 5iu in the morning before breakfast and 5iu after workout.

My theory for lack of response is that I think I am insulin sensitive. This is pure speculation.
So my blood sugar seems to be high.

I really really really want GH to work for me as it does for others. A friend of my friend ran it for a little over 30 days when I saw him and the change was amazing.
He is older them me and dropped some real fat, had veins popping in just over a month. The dude was ecstatic about the result and I would have been too if it was me.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I am not saying I am not responding but I just dont get that much from it.
I have used plenty of it from generic blue tops to hyge, rips and pharm grade.
Normally I use it 10 months or so out of the year. I have not paid for it in years, my buddy who got plenty of money buys it.
I normally run 4 iu a day up to 8iu. have done 10iu too. I have over 800ius of rips sitting in the fridge and I am not even exited about it.

I just dont get the amazing result others get. My buddy who is much older then me gets amazing results from it.
We are using the same stuff so I know its legit.
I have used all kinds of protocols but does not really change that much.
Last run (stopped July 10) I ran up to 10iu. 5iu in the morning before breakfast and 5iu after workout.

My theory for lack of response is that I think I am insulin sensitive. This is pure speculation.
So my blood sugar seems to be high.

I really really really want GH to work for me as it does for others. A friend of my friend ran it for a little over 30 days when I saw him and the change was amazing.
He is older them me and dropped some real fat, had veins popping in just over a month. The dude was ecstatic about the result and I would have been too if it was me.

You would be insulin resistant not insulin sensitive....but I get what you are saying. If you don't already do so, you can start monitoring your blood sugars and start taking Metformin when you are on GH. Metformin increases your body's insulin sensitivity, and also slows down the release of stored sugar from your liver into the blood stream.

You should probably get a HbA1C blood test which can tell you how high your blood sugars have been running. Anything over a 6.0 is considered diabetic.

I have said this before, and I will say it again....Insulin resistance is very common among hgh users and no one realizes that they are making themselves pre-diabetic or potentially diabetic depending on dosages and duration. I know a few guys on this board alone that have to take metformin because of this.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^Truth^^^ but you can start with some less dramatic steps 1st . I would say metformin would be my 2nd step with insulin being the last step.

You can start out trying 300 mg's Alpha Lipoic Acid with 2-300 mg's Chromiun Piccinolate 1st

if that doesn't help, Actos, Glucophage or metformin

insulin and hgh together are the best combo, (not for me tho)

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Insulin and hgh are a great combo for sure, but you also up your chances of becoming an insulin dependent diabetic x10 lol. I think ALA and Chromium work great for guys who are really lean when starting gh, but not good enough to guys with a little extra body fat when starting gh.....which is usually why they become insulin resistant a lot faster on gh than really lean guys.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Insulin and hgh are a great combo for sure, but you also up your chances of becoming an insulin dependent diabetic x10 lol. I think ALA and Chromium work great for guys who are really lean when starting gh, but not good enough to guys with a little extra body fat when starting gh.....which is usually why they become insulin resistant a lot faster on gh than really lean guys.

True, the mechanism of hgh is tied to muscle mass for fat loss purposes. from what I understand, im no scientist!, hgh encourages muscle cell growth which in turn signals your body to burn fat reserves. one reason a good diet combined with hgh and exercise melts fat off

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You would be insulin resistant not insulin sensitive....but I get what you are saying. If you don't already do so, you can start monitoring your blood sugars and start taking Metformin when you are on GH. Metformin increases your body's insulin sensitivity, and also slows down the release of stored sugar from your liver into the blood stream.

You should probably get a HbA1C blood test which can tell you how high your blood sugars have been running. Anything over a 6.0 is considered diabetic.

I have said this before, and I will say it again....Insulin resistance is very common among hgh users and no one realizes that they are making themselves pre-diabetic or potentially diabetic depending on dosages and duration. I know a few guys on this board alone that have to take metformin because of this.

yes, you are right I meant insulin resistant.
Will probably do the test in the near future.
Thanks for your input.

^^Truth^^^ but you can start with some less dramatic steps 1st . I would say metformin would be my 2nd step with insulin being the last step.

You can start out trying 300 mg's Alpha Lipoic Acid with 2-300 mg's Chromiun Piccinolate 1st

if that doesn't help, Actos, Glucophage or metformin

insulin and hgh together are the best combo, (not for me tho)

I have some metformin coming. Want to try it to see how it works.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic