Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Tren E Tren A

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So im trying to halt the pinning so much, so i just got my Tren E in, now im doing 50mg of tren A a day, how long until the tren E is in my system to where i can stop tren a and how long should i keep pinning the A

Should i do like 100mg of E a week until it kicks in? while doing the Tren A ED?

Mr. Lean

Mr. Lean

Mar 11, 2011
I don't like Tren A. It gives me the cough when injecting and I have "trenmares" (nightmares) while on it. For some reason I don't get the cough with E and much less side effects. Could just be me but I don't know what I'd do without Tren :)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Do Tren E at full dose with Tren A at full dose for 3 weeks. On week 4 of the two together, begin to taper down the Tren A......That's how I do it

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Do Tren E at full dose with Tren A at full dose for 3 weeks. On week 3 of the two together, begin to taper down the Tren A......That's how I do it

That's what I told you earlier Killed By Dragons! You won't lose any hair if you're not already.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Tren A I loves, tren e I hates.

Pretty much polar opposite of Mr Lean...well except the cough....Only tren a gives that god awful lung burn.

And for the record I'm with Mayo on the dosing sched

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So just continue with dosing tren A @ 50mg ED and hit 400mg of E every week for another 3 weeks and just slowly taper down. got it

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You will feel the Tren E easing in at week 4 so lower the tren A as the sides increase.....or keep them both at full dose, add some cheq drops and purchase a large caliber pistol....that's honestly what I would do

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You will feel the Tren E easing in at week 4 so lower the tren A as the sides increase.....or keep them both at full dose, add some cheq drops and purchase a large caliber pistol....that's honestly what I would do

I guess i might as well throw some Halotestin in there too lol

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
and some hand grenades..for when youre stuck in traffic

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010

"Phenomenal" advice!!! lol

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Your just kick starting the tren-e with tren-a like prop and test, IMO no need to taper.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Originally Posted by Bill Roberts
On calculating closely, what I get is that the schedule should be:

Mon: TA 50 mg, last full injection of TA
Tue: TE, 200 mg, first injection of TE
Wed: TA 35 mg (not the 25 mg I'd estimated last night)
Thur: TA 30 mg, last injection of TA
Friday: TE, 200 mg.
Sat, Sun: no injections
Monday: TE 200 mg, and continuing every 3 days.

Last night I had thought that some further continuing small injections of TA might be needed past Friday if wanting to be really precise, but calculation showed that isn't the case, there is no such need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I then asked him if after 7-10 days if the Tren E would be in my system by then and he replied:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Roberts: Well, really that you will continue the same activity from trenbolone that you already had going, with the amount of free trenbolone delivered per day to the bloodstream not changing greatly with this protocol.

So im guessing that if i follow the protocol ill be fine and wont lose trenbolone gains, gained so far?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic