Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

who here has legit 20 inch guns?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well I have all of you beat Im pushin 29" cold...no bolan tape, heres proof!

bicep-fail-synthol.jpg

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I'm sitting at 19" pumped right no, my avatar is right after an ARM workout and I flexed real hard to get it to 19's" lol. One of these days :D

*I can't get the pic to upload

Attachments

• IMAG0222.jpg
    IMAG0222.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
even though I think this thread is funny- It got me curious and I thought: just for fun- I'll go measure and just wont ever tell anyone. I have'nt trained in 7 yrs and so I got curious as to what my arm would measure. Just at 19 cold- give or take a 16th. I was suprised. I'm kinda proud of that. I'm 6'1 235-245lbs. I did'nt want to show my gray chest hair so i got way to the side- LOL!
rightArm.jpg

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Why are you not training?

Well, I'd like to make excuses like 3 kids under 5- one with autism, working more than I would if I had a regular job, taking my son to and from school, doing charity work both in and out of the country, playing an integral part of building a Co. But we all know you can make 30 minutes a day.

So I must be 100% honest with myself and therefore you: I just have'nt wanted it anymore. Maybe its bc I'm too satisfied- my ole lady is hot and sweet- I enjoy playing with my kids more- my genes make it where I still look and feel strong- I enjoy boating and riding my harley and jet skiing- I dont know why I have'nt wanted it is the real answer.

I think if I started doing some training- it would be boxing training more than weight training or bodybuilding. I mean 6' & 1/4" 230 lean(10%ish) would be big enough for me(I'm 241 in underwear as of a few mins ago- 4 abs)- Hell I would rather weigh 220 and be in fighting shape as that's what I fought at professionally.

I'm 4? and am concerned about my heart health mostly bc my diet has sucked the last few yrs and I wonder what damage I might have done 12-14yrs ago when I partied for 2 yrs straight. Being that my kids are so young and I'm older for a dad of them- I want to be here for them- especially my autistic daughter.

My whole life was about looking good for a LONG time as a touring stripper, fitness model, pro wrestler and my boxing and I have been an athlete all my life so I understand training and diet and physique bc I've lived it- it was my livley-hood. I was also a very fit member of a lil military group when I was with the Marines very early on in life.

So I'm involved in this community for these reasons: Yes I believe in it. I also believe that we should have the right/freedom to do to ourselves whatever we wish. I believe AAS done responsibly is healthy and worth the risk for most and the downsides should be known and taken into consideration.

So I did start jogging yesterday .75 miles with a sprint at the end(coulda ran forever mentally but want to slowly condition my body- I'm prone to shin splints) and I am gonna buy some boxing equipment(I already have gloves and groin and head protectors, leather head harness for neck and such) and I may do a lil boldenone but as i said when I start training- longevity will be my goal and feeling good and fit.

I'm still country-cock-strong: I can curl a 100# dumbell on my worst day. So as of now i plan on getting in fighting shape and if I feel my strength waneing away- I'll hit the weights. I'll probably do sqauts and power cleans- but maybe some shoulders bc they're my weak point and for vanitys' sake.

So the answer is: I just have'nt wanted it anymore. I dont know why. But, I'm starting to want to be fit and live long- so I plan on getting in fighting shape and I have started- as I jogged yesterday and am going again here in a few minutes and will add on more and more things as I go. But I have no aspirations to bench 500 again or be 260 lean or compete or chase ass or even have 21" guns. I just want to enhance my roles as provider, protector and lover of my wife and children and contribute to others goals and aspirations that they choose as I do now in this community.

That's my final answer- LOL!

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Had wife measure this weekend, FINALLY made 20 inches, will have some pic's soon I still need to cut. I still have 1" to go to my goal!!!!

they dont have to be super shredded but no fatceps if you know what i mean. i thought this would be a fun topic. please post pics if possible.

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
<<<-------{{{ ............This guy

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You guys suck balls. lol I have 17s cold, but shredded. Not sure what they would be bulked.

This is the shitty thing about being on boards like this. At the gym, I am one of the biggest guys there. On these forums, I am one of the smallest. Of course, I compare myself to the boards, NOT the gym, so I never feel adequate. 18s are my goal this year.

Then again, perspective. I started with 11.5 inch arms...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You guys suck balls. lol I have 17s cold, but shredded. Not sure what they would be bulked.

This is the shitty thing about being on boards like this. At the gym, I am one of the biggest guys there. On these forums, I am one of the smallest. Of course, I compare myself to the boards, NOT the gym, so I never feel adequate. 18s are my goal this year.

Then again, perspective. I started with 11.5 inch arms...
I really doubt that, unless you factor in fatceps. :D

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I really doubt that, unless you factor in fatceps. :D

True, but that's a real sensitive matter for anyone with fatceps and it will start a shit storm, so I don't usually call people out or mention it. Most guys don't realize how much they would lose from their arms when they diet down. Anywhere from 1-3 inches, easily for people with high BF.

Regardless, there are also some real freakin monsters on here too

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
True, but that's a real sensitive matter for anyone with fatceps and it will start a shit storm, so I don't usually call people out or mention it. Most guys don't realize how much they would lose from their arms when they diet down. Anywhere from 1-3 inches, easily for people with high BF.

Regardless, there are also some real freakin monsters on here too
Hey bro, it is what it is. Right? Indeed there are some monsters here. But like we know, if AAS made you huge then everyone on this board would be a monster.

Mine are about 18.5 in my avi and I will probably never get to 20.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic