Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Xandoz Pharma scam

C

cleacleciax

May 11, 2013
Just want everybody too know Xandoz Pharma is a Scammer and piece of shi*, he has scammed me and 3 friends out of two thousand dollars. He is good for the first couple orders till you place a big order for parts then screws u. Its now been 5 months since I sent payment, I think I waited long enough to blow the whistle on this one.

Take my advice and do not waste your money on xandoz pharma, there are too many good sources out there that will actually send you product when you pay for it.

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
I saw this guy getting hammered a few days ago on another popular forum for false claims. Good luck getting your gear from him.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I know nothing about that source but did you join this forum just to bash them? FYI, I would be more apt to listen to a member thats has been around and posting for a while than a first post guy. Doesn't look good...

C

cleacleciax

May 11, 2013
I know nothing about that source but did you join this forum just to bash them? FYI, I would be more apt to listen to a member thats has been around and posting for a while than a first post guy. Doesn't look good...

Lol, well when you get scammed it does turn up some feeling of anger and vindication so maybe. Still I have been watching this board for two months and was going to join anyway.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Never heard of him. Can you and your friends send me a couple of thousand dollars? I promise to send you nothing but false hope in return.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Never heard of him. Can you and your friends send me a couple of thousand dollars? I promise to send you nothing but false hope in return.

I'll send you two thousand Iraqi dinar. It'll be worth more than 2 G's at some point right?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

His post is legit. Xandoz is shit fo sho

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
Nope Xandoz is not shit at all, that guy is lying he is trying to spread false rumors. I am from Germany where Xandoz is made, and the only Xandoz distributor that I know of and only one around is connected to them directly. They are not selective scammers at all. They are huge in Europe this guy has to be spreading bad rumors. I would not lie.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nope Xandoz is not shit at all, that guy is lying he is trying to spread false rumors. I am from Germany where Xandoz is made, and the only Xandoz distributor that I know of and only one around is connected to them directly. They are not selective scammers at all. They are huge in Europe this guy has to be spreading bad rumors. I would not lie.

"I would not lie"

Oh well shit this guy with one post must be legit then. You're a joke. Get real.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I had a Stromboli for dinner tonight.

It was really good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic