Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Xandoz Pharma scam

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
I saw that. Claiming he's HG gear... I think he's confusing himself with SANDOZ. The actual pharmaceutical test product.

See I told you XANDOZ is a huge success in Europe, I am from Germany and on some message boards XANDOZ is advertised at in Europe. I am pleased to be here too. Xandoz is a huge hit in Europe. I am not lying to you.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
See I told you XANDOZ is a huge success in Europe, I am from Germany and on some message boards XANDOZ is advertised at in Europe. I am pleased to be here too. Xandoz is a huge hit in Europe. I am not lying to you.

What? Xandoz is not Sandoz. What I said was you're a lying, misleading scammer.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

I've lived in 3 European countries and have yet to see or hear of it.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012

I hate you and I hate the guy at the other board who keeps telling me to "Trust him"....and he keeps calling me "brother". If he hooks me up with his sister then I'll be fine with him calling me bro.
You people haven't managed to have 1 member place an order over at that board. You don't stand a chance here.
Yeah POB. Sandoz is a Swiss lab. LSD was first synthesized out of that lab.

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
I hate you and I hate the guy at the other board who keeps telling me to "Trust him"....and he keeps calling me "brother". If he hooks me up with his sister then I'll be fine with him calling me bro.
You people haven't managed to have 1 member place an order over at that board. You don't stand a chance here.
Yeah POB. Sandoz is a Swiss lab. LSD was first synthesized out of that lab.

All I said was I used XANDOZ they are popular amoung Europeon internet users, not a problem there. Slow down boss!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
All I said was I used XANDOZ they are popular amoung Europeon internet users, not a problem there. Slow down boss!

You know what else is popular in Europe? Women with arm pit hair. And French fries. Pizza. The Vatican. In that order.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic