Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cycle options.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think its a bad idea. You are keeping your body in constant flux. It wont know what way is up. I get your theory behind it, but the science doesnt equate. To get constant and good gains you want to keep you hormone levels at a consistent level, by jumping on/off every 2 weeks you are going to be all over the map, and in the end you may do more damage then good, in respect to being able to fully recover in the end.

My 2 cents is save it until you can get enough to do a solid cycle. There is no reason your bodyfat should jump up just because you are cycling, if you want lean gains eat accordingly, if you just want gains eat mc donalds.

The body is pretty amazing, and it does adjust quite well to change, providing that the change does not last so long that it becomes the norm, as in a full 12 week cycle. The issue is not whether or not I have the money or supplies to run a long cycle, I do. Not running these cycles because I think it will keep me from gaining fat, I'm running them because they make sense for the goals I want, namely staying inconspicuous and gaining consistently without the rise and fall of traditional cycling.

Furthermore, if you read above, you'll see that the recovery period is after each mini-cycle, not "in the end". If you know who Bill Roberts is, you can do some research and find that he runs these cycles himself, and has many clients who have run these cycles, and from what I've read, there are very few drawbacks.

And please provide the "science" that "doesn't equate". If you can show me some medical evidence for why this won't work, I would truly be indebted to you and would consider other options.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Look bro....if you believe in it then do it. Post up results and prove everybody wrong. I've had whacked out protocols that I swore would work too. Some did and I posted up when I got done; some didn't and I admitted it. No point wasting breath on it, do it.

MAYO

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Look bro....if you believe in it then do it. Post up results and prove everybody wrong. I've had whacked out protocols that I swore would work too. Some did and I posted up when I got done; some didn't and I admitted it. No point wasting breath on it, do it.

MAYO

Heard. Will do.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
you're going to do what you want to do....but personally I think 1 six week cycle would benefit you far greater. I've done 6 week cycles with only an 18 day PCT with phenomenal results and bouncback time. Think about this for a sec bro. You are running Test and Mast, so you're not looking to put on much size at all, but rather must be focusing on cutting. Could you imagine going on a 2 week on, 4 week off diet plan? How well would that possibly work versus 6 straight weeks of commitment? Do what you want but I think what I'm stating makes a lot of sense....just something for you to consider bro-hamsausagebacon

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
you're going to do what you want to do....but personally I think 1 six week cycle would benefit you far greater. I've done 6 week cycles with only an 18 day PCT with phenomenal results and bouncback time. Think about this for a sec bro. You are running Test and Mast, so you're not looking to put on much size at all, but rather must be focusing on cutting. Could you imagine going on a 2 week on, 4 week off diet plan? How well would that possibly work versus 6 straight weeks of commitment? Do what you want but I think what I'm stating makes a lot of sense....just something for you to consider bro-hamsausagebacon

Thanks for the input gs, I've been waiting on you to jump in on this one because I know that you are a fan of shorter cycles. I wouldn't classify my goals as either bulking or cutting, but I chose those compounds at those dosages because I need to stay under the radar. I figured putting on dense hard gains in small amounts over a spread out period of time would be the most "natural" way to do it. I have considered the 6 week route, but I think it would start to get a little noticeable at the 4-6 week period. Plus it would be roughly 8.5 weeks on (if including pct) meaning another two months off, and I'm back at the problem of gaining a fair amount of muscle and vascularity and then losing some of both, in a more conspicuous pattern.

The diet thing is actually the easiest part of my plan, because I am on a strict paleo diet, and I eat a shit-ton of meat, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. So in a way, it is like a cutting diet due to the limits on carbs, although I can eat sweet potatoes and yams, and vegetables and fruits have carbs as well. I have been putting away about 3000-3500 calories per day on this diet and I have lost bodyfat without sacrificing strength or any noticeable muscle. So the diet would stay the same regardless of whether I am on, pct, or off.

On a little side note, if the back to back to back 2/4 cycles work well, I am going to throw in some methyl-tren this summer and if your log is any indication, I'll have to be cutting calories to stay inconspicuous.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
6 weeks at 3,000 to 3,500 cals is not really enough to pack on "conspicuous mass"...I repeat, you will not get any mass from Masteron. It should chizzle you up nicely and give you some aggression in the gym. Trust me, after 6 weeks it won't be that noticeable. Guys that run 12 weeks and gain 30+ lbs....that's fuckin noticeable, lol. 6 weeks is a great length of time for a cut or recomp. In my mind, cutting can be done without AAS, but it is certainly nice to get a little 6 weeker into get you over that hump. And then you continue after that with your strict diet. Bro, 2 months off is not that long. With your method it'll take 4.5months before you can start another cycle of any length (based on your time off protocol). Whereas with my method you're done with PCT in just 4 months. 1 long cycle, 2 short cycles per year...can't beat it bro

Also, the 2on/4off method was built to utilize orals...you've gotta have an oral in there or you're not gonna wanna stop after the 2nd week. You're not using anything terribly suppressive so I would say 6 straight weeks is your best bet here. Again, you won't gain too much size, just some nice lean gains.

I'm still not sure why people are scared of getting "too big" it's just not that easy folks, lol. Not saying that's you Someanddone, but I get newbs tell me all the time "I'm not really lookin to get huge, just gain like 10 lbs of lean mass, so I don't wanna eat too much or use test....so I'm just gonna use dbol cuz I think that'll put me where I want to be"...I wanna ring their necks after they say that. They have no idea how easy/hard it is to put on 20 to 30 lbs during a cycle. It takes commitment and effort, something they do not have or they woluldn't be asking me those dumbass questions!! OK, rant over :)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Haha. Let me get this out there right now. I DO want to get huge, eventually. I'm just not in a position job-wise to do that right now. I am seriously considering your advice, and as I have over a month to decide, I'll probably be picking your brain for more of it. I don't understand the whole " 4.5 months off " thing in your last post. ?
Also, let's assume I'm going to be stubborn and curious and just run the 2/4 anyway. What oral would you suggest? I'm thinking anavar or methyl-tren, as both would(should) produce lean gains without bloat.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Id go with tbol personally for the oral. Also alot of ugl adrol is known for not causing any bloat, but just strength increase. However since you dont seem to have alot of experience with different compounds (no disrespect intended) its riskier cause you dont know how its going to respond. Tbol is a great oral for fast strength increases, without any bloat.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Haha. Let me get this out there right now. I DO want to get huge, eventually. I'm just not in a position job-wise to do that right now. I am seriously considering your advice, and as I have over a month to decide, I'll probably be picking your brain for more of it. I don't understand the whole " 4.5 months off " thing in your last post. ?
Also, let's assume I'm going to be stubborn and curious and just run the 2/4 anyway. What oral would you suggest? I'm thinking anavar or methyl-tren, as both would(should) produce lean gains without bloat.

2weeks on plus 4 weeks off is a total of 6 weeks.... to be 6 weeks "on" it takes 3 of those cycles totalling 18 weeks (roughly 4.5 months). Whereas a single 6 week cycle plus 2 week PCT plus 8 weeks off is only 16 weeks...or roughly 4 months.

Anavar is a lean gains choice, not really any size involved. If you want size get some dbol. If you like baby food, grab some tbol. If you like the michelin man look, grab some drol. If you like to fuck people up, grab some cheque drops.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
According to BR, recovery occurs within 7 days of the cessation of the two weeks on, so this makes total shutdown time 3 weeks, and with three weeks off until the start of the second mini-cycle, time on=time off. So technically, if you are only running a one week pct for each two week cycle, then you could run this indefinitely. If you are running a two week pct, you may be approaching too much time on ancillaries throughout the year (roughly 17.5 weeks total).
As for the oral, I do like fucking people up, but not in the gym or at work, so cheque drops are out. Don't like babyfood, so tbol is out. Worried about bloat, so dbol/anadrol are out. And from what I hear, anavar is best run for at least 4 weeks, so it's out as well. Looks like I'm left with methlytrienolone, or with running a 6 weeker. Be back later to propose some 6 week cycles and bounce 'em off ya, thanks gs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Aight gs, here's my compromise. I'm thinking 4 on 8 off yielding 4 complete cycles per year. 4 on + 2 wk pct = 6 = 6 wks off. And here's the cycle I'll run for the first couple.

Day 1:
Test p 200mgs
Mast p 300mgs
Anavar 100mgs

Days 2-24:
Test p 75mgs ED
Mast p 100mgs ED
Anavar 100mgs ED

Days 25-28:
Anavar 100mgs ED

Pct day 29:
Toremifene 180mgs

Pct days 30-42:
Toremifene 60mgs ED

The first one will bea judge of how well I recover on torem, and if I don't like it, I'll sub clomid for it on subsequent cycles.

Whatya think?

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
My two cents, one long cycle with long esters is better than lots of mini cycles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic