GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Lucky tonight gave up too many goals

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Pens grab Jerome iginla. Who's gonna stop us now?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Pens grab Jerome iginla. Who's gonna stop us now?

Our only chance is to pick up st louis.....I don't see anyone contending with Pitt, you guys are nasty and the back checking is faster than any other team we've played this year. Our only chance to make it to the finals is if you guys somehow miraculously get beat by a low seed which I think there's a better chance of me growing a unicorn horn.

Good luck to your boys BH.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
great game with the bruins and canucks last night. I was suprised to wake up this morning and find that montreal pulled it out.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
great game with the bruins and canucks last night. I was suprised to wake up this morning and find that montreal pulled it out.

I was a few beers deep and wanted to throw the remote through the f u ck ing tv!!

Great game overall though, bullshit penalty in the end but not blaming it on the refs, our defense collapsed and we couldn't plow through in the shootout.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
That was a good B's game.. B's should have won that one. We gave it to them at the end.. letting them score with 8 sec left

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
raskbwahahaha.gif

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Our only chance is to pick up st louis.....I don't see anyone contending with Pitt, you guys are nasty and the back checking is faster than any other team we've played this year. Our only chance to make it to the finals is if you guys somehow miraculously get beat by a low seed which I think there's a better chance of me growing a unicorn horn.

Good luck to your boys BH.
Well no Crosby for a while so well see how this plays out. We're getting smacked by buffalo. Btw my second fav team is Boston. Don't ask me how that works. Lol

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Uphill, what do you think about picking up Jagr? I'm still a B's fan but I've been in Vegas for 22 years now and don't follow hockey like I used too.

Can he still play at 41?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I like the move, he's a big guy and hard to knock off the puck. It's a mark Recchi type move only with a goal scorer....he was leading Dallas in goals and he's a huge power play threat with the ability to still pick many corners and create a shitload of screens with his size in front of the net.

Everyone likes it on local sportstalk for the most part....although it is Boston and the uneducated fans with their call ins can sometimes be a pain in the ass to listen to.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well no Crosby for a while so well see how this plays out. We're getting smacked by buffalo. Btw my second fav team is Boston. Don't ask me how that works. Lol

Iginla breaking the ice (no pun intended) with his first on the power play was a nice boost for you guys though. Once Malkin comes back, you're still the #1 threat......and you should be used to playing without Crosby by now.....tough to watch him eating rubber though, that sunmbitch must've hurt like a m'fer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic