Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Finally,gonna get some hockey

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yooo he straight spit some teeth out on that. Yeah vokoun had a bad game and let up some shitty goals. Well I can't complain cause dude didn't let in a goal for three games. Pens gave up 9 goals on the last 11 games which is really impressive. I love me some Milan lucic.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Even Felger? lol

FCK Felger, he should stick to the Celtics and stay the hell away from hockey. DA took a big job in Manhattan, he was the most knowledgable guy between WEEI and the sports HUB

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
FCK Felger, he should stick to the Celtics and stay the hell away from hockey. DA took a big job in Manhattan, he was the most knowledgable guy between WEEI and the sports HUB

I hate WEEI I stick to the sports hub.. The worst is NFL season when all the band wagon Pats fans call in with dumb ass questions lol

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012

I thought he was anti Celtics too? I used to have the out of market sports channels on Directv and I'd watch CSNNE's Sports tonight religiously.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I thought he was anti Celtics too? I used to have the out of market sports channels on Directv and I'd watch CSNNE's Sports tonight religiously.

More like anti Tommy Heinsohn. Every chance he gets he bashes him lol. Its true tho.. Tommy is a one sided announcer. I had listening to him talk during the C's game.

Back to the subject NHL. Tonight Bruins vs Devils going to be fun to see how Claude works the old man in (Jagr) tonight

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
More like anti Tommy Heinsohn. Every chance he gets he bashes him lol. Its true tho.. Tommy is a one sided announcer. I had listening to him talk during the C's game.

Back to the subject NHL. Tonight Bruins vs Devils going to be fun to see how Claude works the old man in (Jagr) tonight

More worried about Bergeron....ugh, 2 weeks minimum but listed indefinitely. :mad:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Coming from someone that is diagnosed with Post concussion syndrome due to hockey and fighting, my noggin is sensitive as shit and even now if I dive for a ball in the outfield or get knocked around playing bball, I'll feel cloudy for a couple days. He suffered a "moderate" concussion after two diagnosed "severe" concussions, I have 5, two severe, 2 moderate and one minor that were confirmed by medical staff.....lord knows I probably have a couple others that I just downed a few beers, lit up a joint to ease the pain back in the day. But at the level he plays at, I just hope for his safety......if a return is possible, I hope he's totally cleared. He did it right the second time taking his time to come back and Boston's medical staff and coaches have been great about not allowing Horton, Savard and Bergy back on the ice until they were 100% cleared.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Do you guys know what line they are going to put Jagr on?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
talking First line at this point to match up with Krecji and Horton.

Krecji, they say is like a little kid because they're both from CR and Krecji idolized Jagr.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Jagr scores the B's only and Rask had a killer game shutting them out.. all around good game from the B's

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic