Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Critique my plan Plz

R

rg4

Feb 5, 2013
The athlete is 35 years old, 5'7", 156lbs, and 19% BF. She has been competing for 4 years, she has only used anavar. We are going to step it up now.
Starting 16 weeks out to 9 weeks out 100mg Test Prop
8 weeks till day of comp 20mg Anavar 10mg Winstrol

That is the plan

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I feel like that's a bit hefty for figure, but its in the ballpark of a more aggressive cycle. I hope she is prepared for signficantly more pronounced sides than just anavar. How are you splitting up the prop? And expect a voice change.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wondering about cycle experience for this athlete. Not having that information I would still ditch the test in favor of primo ace or NPP. And at about 1/2 that dosage. I have to say at her height at 156 19% she needs to loose aprox 21 lbs of fat/water to hit 5%. That puts her at 134 if she doesn't loose an ounce of muscle although I bet her stage weight will be even lighter. This is the only reason I even agree to use a compound other then var or winny. 16 weeks is not a lot of time.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wondering about cycle experience for this athlete. Not having that information I would still ditch the test in favor of primo ace or NPP. And at about 1/2 that dosage. I have to say at her height at 156 19% she needs to loose aprox 21 lbs of fat/water to hit 5%. That puts her at 134 if she doesn't loose an ounce of muscle although I bet her stage weight will be even lighter. This is the only reason I even agree to use a compound other then var or winny. 16 weeks is not a lot of time.

NPP is horrible for women.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Enlighten me. Why?

B/c of the weight gain even with a dialed in diet, the sides she'd exp, etc. You'd def not want to use it for cutting either. There are better choices for women.

If you want the whole endo in depth answer you should ask SS. I can ask her to pop on and give an in depth explanation.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Npp has been suggested to me many times.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Npp has been suggested to me many times.

To cut weight? NPP for women (and I've seen it several times) causes weight gain and serious strength gains. For someone who wants to get stronger and larger than it would be a good choice.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
B/c of the weight gain even with a dialed in diet, the sides she'd exp, etc. You'd def not want to use it for cutting either. There are better choices for women.

If you want the whole endo in depth answer you should ask SS. I can ask her to pop on and give an in depth explanation.

I agree that it will be a bit watery but nothing like a long ester. She's going to drop it at 9 weeks so I don't think its a factor. She was prepared to take test prop and I feel NPP is a better choice. Still primo ace even better. I do agree with everyone that she needs to watch the sides.

And indeed bring in another opinion.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I agree that it will be a bit watery but nothing like a long ester. She's going to drop it at 9 weeks so I don't think its a factor. She was prepared to take test prop and I feel NPP is a better choice. Still primo ace even better. I do agree with everyone that she needs to watch the sides.

And indeed bring in another opinion.

I'm not referring to water weight. I'm talking about how NPP has time and time again has caused increase adipose tissue. If it was just water she could take an AI and increase her water intake and therefore it wouldn't even be an issue.

I'll ask SS but she is extremely busy since this is her competition season and she's modding on another board but she may pop up on here. Sassy knows her VERY well as do many of the other staff here.

I'd say Masteron Prop would be a better choice for her than NPP or Primo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic