jacobss
What's New?

Blasting and Cruising Protocols......

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
very good reads in this thread.

i pretty well follow BG guidline also except for I personally use test as a base for everything

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
as far as the high doses thanks guys. they get a bad name because most people cant handle them or there bodies wont if you know what i mean. most feel like shit after a gram total as where there are those who are lucky geniticly thats can handle alot. i happen to be one of those people. if there were more people that could handle them there would be less critisism im think. i can not spell today lol. (keto).

but thats what it comes down to with the higher level bodybuilders. they were born with the ability to handle and motabolize AAS better then the average person.
im a non spellin mofo.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
as far as the high doses thanks guys. they get a bad name because most people cant handle them or there bodies wont if you know what i mean. most feel like shit after a gram total as where there are those who are lucky geniticly thats can handle alot. i happen to be one of those people. if there were more people that could handle them there would be less critisism im think. i can not spell today lol. (keto).

but thats what it comes down to with the higher level bodybuilders. they were born with the ability to handle and motabolize AAS better then the average person.
im a non spellin mofo.

I think that word is a combo of "motorboatin", "taboo", and "alize"....lol

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Thats the kind of response I was looking for, keep it going bros would love to hear more about it

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
i deff. dont want to mess up the newer level bros who are at less then a gram...
like i said it took me 15plus years to get where 2grams plus was needed to push it..

for my first 10 years a gram was all good...

so remember u take whats needed to make gains....anyting else is a waist on many levels...
if u take more then what u need to grow u will ALWAYS NEED that much...give or take...then ur screwed forever...

never ever just take what someone else takes with 10 more years on ya....thats just foolish..

the bros who trained me where doing grams when i was at 750....and i said to myslef ill never need that...not anytime soon anyway....U SHOULD TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG...
THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE....u should try ir hardest to keep them low and get as much out of every mg u can...

this aint about who can write the biggest check...so to speak..u know

force ur self to work harder....then when u have done all u can...and the cycle stalls....bump it 200mgs...and work as hard as u can again....

and when i say work at it....i mean in the kitchen...where ALL the real gians come from anyway...

cause we ALL work hard in the gym.....its the bros who put the time in in the kitchen that seperate themselves from the pack...

just ask anyone with a great physique....the food intake in usally crazy for the newer bros to understand...

keep eating

RESPECT!

BG

Last edited:
klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I use a different approach. When I finish up a cycle (keep in mind that a gra is LOTS for me, although I can't say I haven't done it before) I use a low dose of winstrol to stay strong and hard. Yes I do usually lose some of my gains but 10mg of winstrol with a low dose of clomid ed seems to keep me in a good way after a cycle.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
In all my years of useing anabolics i find that each one has a limit within your body system...Once you reach your peak on any compound its best to swich up...for most i find 6 to 8 weeks seems to be the magic number for me ..More so for orals and your faster acting esters...I use to get caught up in those long drawed out cycles and once i gained and peaked out i would stablelize and feel like i was headed backwards....So i would up the dose and for a split week or so it felt like i was making gains again but soon after i would level out again faster when i uped the dosed..Now i realize the best way to use these compounds is by swiching compounds every 6 to 8 weeks...Now this dosent apply to any test products..because test is test...Test will allways be your bass line in any cycle...What eles made me realize this theory which is really facts is i know a few pill heads...I know that they take up to 20 viks ed.....Well,they need that much becuase there system is so use to the drug that it needs more to get the same feeling that a normal person taken them....The diff between pain killers and steroids is that we have many diff compounds to swich up rather then one to take all the time...If we only had one compound then our receptors would be shut down and we would be taking ungodly amounts to get any thing out the drug.Now its a rule for me to swich compounds and ive had nothing but good gains as i take them....Once u learn the best way to use these drugs the better off u are in your pocket book and muscle wize....Hell even if u swich up useing prohomrones u would benfit taking them as well considering if your system is an alien them.I like to call this system the ANABOLIC SHOCK SYSTEM....For those of u that are stuck and your basic cycles are not working the best they should then u need to try this system...
As far as cruising you can use this same system too....except your not stacking compounds...Your useing one compound to cruise....Hell why not make gains wile your cruiseing...Who saids cruise is made for maintaining gains when u can cruise and make gains...A simple cruise for me will look like this
test prop 4 weeks the first 4 weeks 100mgs eod
tren ace 4 weeks the secound 4 weeks 100mgs eod
npp 4 weeks... the third 4 weeks 100mgs eod
Anabolic shock system..NOTE,,You can stack whatever u want ..just be sure to swich after 6 wks
6 wk test enanthate/6 wk test cypionate or sustanon
8 wk tren enanthate /Equipoise8 wk
6 wk d-bol /6 wk t-bol or winstrol
6 wk npp/Deca Durabolin8 wk
note...Whatever mgs on each compound ew is up to u...........I perfer eod or ed injections with all compounds...i like the mgs to add up weekly....Plus it allows me to make progress on site injections..dw

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^^ yep...have to agree with ur points bro....same as mine

i like ur gain while criuze plan....

BG

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good stuff Deadweight, I'll agree on the 6wk change as well. I've noticed wks 7-8 with d-bol even If I up the dose it doesn't seem to make a whole lot of differance.

Adding proviron gives things a boost when things slow, I rotate this compound as well.

peace.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks alot guys this has helped me out alot just wrapping my head around blasting and cruising don't know If it's for me yet, but I thank y'all for the education, I'm only 27 now but I don't plan on ever quitting but the way my training and gains have came ill stick with my pct for a while at least for now.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Some good info. Just seems like an awful lot of orals for a long time. Do you take anything for the liver during this?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Great thread!

Switching up compounds, oils n orals- is familiar to me. Switching up esters, less so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic