Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Blasting and Cruising Protocols......

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^marx....its prolly the most improtant thing u could add to ur plans in the future

and the live regenerates better the any other organ...i truy beleive the orals and any REAL damage is a myth...

some damage that is easily regenerated is how it works....IMO....

high orals for months at a time for me....and the blood tests always have a lil blip...that goes right away when finally stopped...

BG

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
^^marx....its prolly the most improtant thing u could add to ur plans in the future

and the live regenerates better the any other organ...i truy beleive the orals and any REAL damage is a myth...
some damage that is easily regenerated is how it works....IMO....

high orals for months at a time for me....and the tests always have a lil blip...that goes right away when finally stopped...

BG

It's definitely NOT a myth bro. But, I think the actual damage is grossly overstated. How much alcohol do you drink on a regular basis? That's got a lot to do with it as well.

Some of you know this but I had a buddy who took dbol for nearly 6 months straight without ever taking a break and had to increase doses to over 100mg ED to get continual benefit. At the end of those months he ended up in the hospital on life support for 4 weeks. He lost all the weight he gained plus dropped an additional 20 lbs. So, he's lucky to be alive today, but also has nothing to show for his AAS use. Now, I realize that this is a rare case and the use was beyond excessive IMO. But, it tells you 2 things...

1. Orals are definitely liver toxic
2. The toxicity of most orals is grossly overstated

Granted, I would have expected him in the hospital much sooner with more toxic orals like winny or methyltrienolone. The bottom line is you just have to be smart about things. It's more important to take "liver support" items while OFF cycle (beforehand) to prepare for when you are taking them. Think about this... if you knew rain was coming, would you wait til it started raining hard to fix your leaky roof? Far too many people do because they are lazy. The same goes for AAS...poppin some tabs takes less effort and you definitely get more gains than oils in the short term. But, you have to get to the point to where you "enjoy pinning" to really be on the right track here. I know I hated it at first, but now I can't wait til the next cycle starts so I can feel that test slide through the needle and fill up my muscle.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^SORRY...LET ME CLEAR UP WHAT I MEANT TO SAY...MY STATEMENTS WHERE KINDA WRECKLESS AS I WROTE THEM

they deff. do damage....yes for sure...

but the amount of damage and how big of a deal it is...is what i was refering to....

The toxicity of most orals is grossly overstated
^^that is exactly what i was referring to^^^^

and for every story of someone getting fuked up in the hospital, like ur boy....there is 10 of my boy who was born with a liver cond...eyes yellow all the time...even when he was young...and he does 200 mgs of drol and 150 mgs of dball like its nothing for well over 15 years now....all with 2grams of test...

and i have had the crazy dark STINKY urine from to much tren and orals more often then i would like to remember...

but i have been tested...just last year infact after years and years of test and orals and my doc said he cant find one thing that os wrong or OFF with me and my blood work...all organs are 100%....so it can happen to anyone at anytime....we all are like a ticking time bomb....u never know

sorry for not being CLEAR
and sorry to hear about ur boy GS

***edit*****....i do also LIV-52 WITH ALL HIGH MG AND TREN CYCLES
BG

Last edited:
captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I think that word is a combo of "motorboatin", "taboo", and "alize"....lol

I didn't realize motorboatin' was taboo?

I think I will end up blasting and cruising...with the cruising being TRT level doses of cyp. "Blasting" will not be real high though. I never have done more than 600-700mg/week of Test E...that is the highest dose I ever pinned for about 8 weeks. Honestly, I felt just as good with lower doses of cyp for longer periods. (I aint trying to be huge.)

So, I dont know if that is "blasting and cruising" like you guys are discussing or not.
-CC-

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i believe that fits the criteria^^^^^^^some blasts are just bigger than others.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
can someone explain to me how changing up the ester of the same compound is helpful? that is not intuitive to me. the rate at which the hormone cleaves from the ester obviously changes, so when you change from cyp to prop, with similar doses you'll get a bump up in hormone levels as they overlap, but several weeks later that goes away.

Once the hormone is released and enters the bloodstream, the body does not see any difference. so what do you think is going on?

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^^ good question...

on the most basic bioligical/chemical level....not sure...

i do know that when i switch it feels better fresher so to speak...and gains start again...even from cyp to eth..the most basic and close to each other compound switch

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm sure some of it is psychological....BUT, the mind is a powerful thing. A lot of times, if you can tell yourself something is happening, then it really is happening. So, either way it looks like this is still a good idea

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
can someone explain to me how changing up the ester of the same compound is helpful? that is not intuitive to me. the rate at which the hormone cleaves from the ester obviously changes, so when you change from cyp to prop, with similar doses you'll get a bump up in hormone levels as they overlap, but several weeks later that goes away.

Once the hormone is released and enters the bloodstream, the body does not see any difference. so what do you think is going on?

if u read what i wrote i siad that test dose not apply to my theory...test is test no matter what ester..dw

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
iron i see what ur sayin and respect it...i been doing tren since 94 off and on...

and neve ever ever had any type of issues as ur reffering to...i did tren alone prolly 20plus times at like 150 plus mgs a day for years...NEVER ANY ISSUE
i am speaking from experience...but for sure we ALL are a lil different and respond differently

now i would if always givin the choice to do it with a lil test to even out the super shot half life of...kinda like doing 300mgs of test a week just to balance the short halflife of the tren A

but i just disagee with any type of tren A aloe being any sort of issue...

tren and test is ur base of any cycle...ya build of of either one of them...

but like i said i keep a lil long acting test in there due to the super short half life of the tren A...

One of the main concerns with tren base with non-aromatizing orals is lack of estrogen. You will have very little estrogen. You need estrogen somewhere in the normal range for joint health and decent lipid values.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
I hear yea bro^^

its a good point for sure...could of held back a thing or 2...but i did almost always have prop in this back in the day when i alot of tren.....

Now if im doing tren i like something longer in ther with it at a low dose like 300 of eth

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic