GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Steelers beating the bills. I wish they would stop showing the bills here

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm with you but you got it bassakwards! lo Niner's over Squeelers 2013!
I'll worry about it if we get there. Although we lost our 1st round pick, G David DeCastro, to a knee injury tonight :mad:

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
bucs pro bowler davin joseph injures knee out for the year

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
matthew stafford injures non throwing hand in game against raiders

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'll worry about it if we get there. Although we lost our 1st round pick, G David DeCastro, to a knee injury tonight :mad:
I couldn't believe they didn't find a new QB, Smith looks afraid of his own shadow out there. Defense carried his ass , 1 rushing TD all year?! They gonna be back after being that close to #6

Last edited:
GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills are negotiating to restructure the final year of Tarvaris Jackson's contract before completing a trade with the Seattle Seahawks to acquire the seventh-year quarterback.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed the deal had been agreed to by both teams Sunday, but added the trade wasn't completed.

"It has been agreed upon, but there is still a little bit of paperwork to do," Carroll said during a telephone conference call with reporters. "It might be done tonight. It is scheduled to be done."

A person familiar with discussions told The Associated Press that the Bills were in negotiations with Jackson's agent, Joel Segal, to restructure the player's contract. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because neither team has disclosed why the trade had not yet been completed.

si.com

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ckson-trade-bills.ap/index.html#ixzz24jzj85va

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills are negotiating to restructure the final year of Tarvaris Jackson's contract before completing a trade with the Seattle Seahawks to acquire the seventh-year quarterback.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed the deal had been agreed to by both teams Sunday, but added the trade wasn't completed.

"It has been agreed upon, but there is still a little bit of paperwork to do," Carroll said during a telephone conference call with reporters. "It might be done tonight. It is scheduled to be done."

A person familiar with discussions told The Associated Press that the Bills were in negotiations with Jackson's agent, Joel Segal, to restructure the player's contract. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because neither team has disclosed why the trade had not yet been completed.

si.com

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ckson-trade-bills.ap/index.html#ixzz24jzj85va
What does that say about my boy Vince Young when they bring in Tavarius Jackson to replace him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic