Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Clen from different sources give you differents effects???

J

Juiced09

May 20, 2012
I took clen from BP and it made me shaky as hell, then ive been taking clen from MP and i dont get shaky, but i get hot and my heartbeat increases.... Anyone else experience this?????

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've gotten clen from the same guy at different times and have had different affect. It's very inconsistent sometimes for some reason.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Would it be fair to say that if you dont get the shakes and shit, its not clen? Or can you have legit clen and not get the shakes and sides common with it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Would it be fair to say that if you dont get the shakes and shit, its not clen? Or can you have legit clen and not get the shakes and sides common with it.

not really, I use such low doses to start and move up so slowly to not get that side! High doses to which you're not accustomed to make you shake and to me, it just sucks to feel that way so I do it the way I mentioned.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
not really, I use such low doses to start and move up so slowly to not get that side! High doses to which you're not accustomed to make you shake and to me, it just sucks to feel that way so I do it the way I mentioned.
Same for me. The only side that comes regardless of dose is cramping if you don't take in enough taurine.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've used clen that never made me shake but made me sweat like a mofo and get that "feeling" of clen.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I've am on clen that make me sweat so bad. 80mcg. But no shakes at all yet, the shits yes!

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
could be you have adjusted to the dose. i am sensitive to stims so i shake regardless. i have had very good success with gwp and mpr's both for my research. the shakes get pretty freaking annoying at times too

Str8jacked

Str8jacked

Dec 25, 2011
All of the sides mentioned here are common, but as you see it varies for each person. Not all gear is consistent, especially when it comes from different sources. The only way to insure that is to get pharmacy grade gear. Otherwise seek out a good source with good reviews. I personally only use 2 (MPR & GBC) for Clen because of this very reason.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
myfingers tremble after workout andmy handwriting looks like some Arabic letters.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I love Clen and MP carries the best IMO- stay with it - it's on point.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
I like the clen from great white peptides or tabs from euroking

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic