Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kigtropin Fakes

R

raguface

Mar 6, 2012
Yes sir the vials of"gh" do bubble when I add the cc of bact water. Any other help and or suggestions I can get with this would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I removed your link and last post. I dont know if they are legit or not .

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Yes sir the vials of"gh" do bubble when I add the cc of bact water. Any other help and or suggestions I can get with this would be appreciated. Thanks guys

i would say you are good to go then. could always shoot 10iu for a few days and see if you blow up like the michelin man!

R

raguface

Mar 6, 2012
Ya also, I went on the site to try to purchase another kit and the kit was suddenly nonexistant... may have gotten scammed... not sure what to do... any suggestions?

Z

ZAI-PHARMA

Mar 8, 2012
i have yet to see any kigs - legit or not ship in white boxes. other brands do for a reason, but i have not seen it with these....yet....

yamaha, i have never seen a kit of gh from china ship with bac water.... your post makes almost no sense whatsoever... you sound like a noob talking out your ass. seriously, god gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason, you should listen twice as much as you speak.

RAGUFACE.... does it bubble when you reconstitute the vials you have? if it does at least you know you have real GH, whether its kigs or not.

There are a few chinese suppliers that are now shipping labels/boxes seperate from the hgh for customs and safety purposes. I have seen this practice several times, not with kigs though.

C

chuckd713

Mar 10, 2012
Hello everyone. I've been reading on here and other forums and decided this was the "community" I wanted to ask...
I just got a box (10 vialsx10 iu) of kigs and had a concern. The box has batch number of 20111201 and the mfg. date is 2011.12.15. The vials have batch number of 20111215. I would think that the box and vials would have the same batch number?? My buddy’s, and all pics and posts I've seen, have matching batch #'s on the box and bottle. He got his from the same source, but his came in a "kit" with syringes and bac water and his are good. Does anyone know if the ones I got are bad?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i have yet to see any kigs - legit or not ship in white boxes. other brands do for a reason, but i have not seen it with these....yet.....

There are a few chinese suppliers that are now shipping labels/boxes seperate from the hgh for customs and safety purposes. I have seen this practice several times, not with kigs though.

LOLOLOL. you just said exactly what i said. :p

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Hello everyone. I've been reading on here and other forums and decided this was the "community" I wanted to ask...
I just got a box (10 vialsx10 iu) of kigs and had a concern. The box has batch number of 20111201 and the mfg. date is 2011.12.15. The vials have batch number of 20111215. I would think that the box and vials would have the same batch number?? My buddy’s, and all pics and posts I've seen, have matching batch #'s on the box and bottle. He got his from the same source, but his came in a "kit" with syringes and bac water and his are good. Does anyone know if the ones I got are bad?

I just dont understand why you and everyone else continue to order kigs, when there is too much controversary surrounding them? You get what you pay for.. If your numbers arent matching, that aint good either. There is no one here that knows if your kigs are good. You have to take the chance and take some, and get your IGF1 levels tested. If you have a significant increase, they probably have some hgh in them. And what is one box going to do anyways? Thats like 3 weeks worth..

C

chuckd713

Mar 10, 2012
Thanks, you answered my question. I had ordered them quite awhile ago and just now got them and after reading what I have I won't get them again.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
IM...

Not sure hwy you are bashing kigs at every corner.. but there ARE GOOD ONES OUT THERE...

It almost appears if there is an ulterior motive here...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
IM...

Not sure hwy you are bashing kigs at every corner.. but there ARE GOOD ONES OUT THERE...

It almost appears if there is an ulterior motive here...

Im just tired of hearing all the b/s with them. Seems like half are bad, half are good. Just giving my opinion. If you think you have good ones, great for you. Ill never touch them.. Until ProMuscle tests them, Ill stay away..

Ulterior motive? I have none..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I gotta say I'm with im on this one. When there's tons of fakes floating around it doesn't seem worth it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic