Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Using slin differntly!

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Im currently used slin 5iu's pwo but i have been readin about using it at different times breakfast etc... i have a photo shoot in the gym soon just in tank tops but can it be used like pre workout pump up for example thank you

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well I suppose thats true, bodybuilders used to love to slin and carb load before hitting the stage, cant tell you how often that can go wrong, slin can make you spill over, make sure you try it a few times before you do the actual thing so you can get a feel for the timing and amount of carbs you will need. Slin can be VERY unpredictable depending on circumstances.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have experience with using slin PRW (pre-workout) and the down side is that slin will force nutrients into cells including cells outside the muscle well causing you to look...well you know. Usually in the gym you don't care if you look a bit soft as long as you feel huge. This is why like AJ said most competitors avoid it as hitting a sweet spot can be impossible. Now metphormin (glucophage) is a diabetic med that is "supposed" to send nutrients only to the muscle...but while it intrigues me as a competitor I have no real experience of knowledge regarding it.

Hawk

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have experience with using slin PRW (pre-workout) and the down side is that slin will force nutrients into cells including cells outside the muscle well causing you to look...well you know. Usually in the gym you don't care if you look a bit soft as long as you feel huge. This is why like AJ said most competitors avoid it as hitting a sweet spot can be impossible. Now metphormin (glucophage) is a diabetic med that is "supposed" to send nutrients only to the muscle...but while it intrigues me as a competitor I have no real experience of knowledge regarding it.

Hawk
Metformin is slightly different than slin, it increases insulin sensitivity, it works well, thing is doses around the 500 mg mark can make you have stomach issues and the runs.

One of those things that also takes learning and practice.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Aj beat me to it but yeah, metformin has some seriously nasty effects on the bowels...

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Well spill over isnt really an issue as i wont be without a shirt, i was just wanted to look huge maybe quite pumped and vascular, very narcissistic i know:) but hey it's for the website too so the bigger the better LOL

downtown

downtown

May 16, 2011
I did the preworkout slin thing, but i added igflr3, did the whole bcaa/creatine/carb mix, and i never looked puffy from it. 5uis log and 50mcgs igf bilat, the only bad thing i noticed is my abs pushed out like i just ate a big meal but still looked lean and vascular. I fiddled with it for a while tho, so i found my sweet spot. Cant seem to find log any where lately tho, i loved slin while bulking, it drives my appetite.

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
there are many protocols for slin but the key is finding your sensetive spot on n stick at that also the timing and knowing what nutrients to eat n when to eat them....and of course the half life of the drug so know matter how you use it just remeber the above steps hope this helped bro

el bruto

el bruto

Feb 7, 2012
I have been doing slin 10iu pre with igf-des(300mcg bi lat). Drink 80 gm karboline, bcaa and creatine. I only do it 3 days a week because I do DC. Works great staying lean and crazy pumps.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have been doing slin 10iu pre with igf-des(300mcg bi lat). Drink 80 gm karboline, bcaa and creatine. I only do it 3 days a week because I do DC. Works great staying lean and crazy pumps.
10 ius, damn you must be takin in a good amount of that Karbolyn along with that.
Curious how much time do you give yourself from slin injection to training?

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Dependent on your experience, it can definitely fill you out for the shoot, but does have the potential to smooth you out if you time things incorrectly. A lot of guys here use it pre workout, I am not one of them. I go hypo too easily.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I use hum r @ 8iu's PRW about 30-40 mi b4 training and it works well. I usually just use some fruit juice and gatorade as the base of my PRW drink.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic