Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Using slin differntly!

el bruto

el bruto

Feb 7, 2012
10 ius, damn you must be takin in a good amount of that Karbolyn along with that.
Curious how much time do you give yourself from slin injection to training?

I give myself 45min. Then pin des immediatly before workout

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
with my pre workout meal I dose 10 units of humalin R. It just makes more sense to have the insulin active during and after your workout instead of just post. By drinking an intra workout shake of fast acting carbs and protein, the slin peaking during the training, they go straight to your muscle. Then the slin still active post workout you get the same benefits as well.

Done on training days only, and only once a day, I don't see how this can be dangerous at all. I do this when cutting or bulking and keeps me bigger and fuller.

el bruto

el bruto

Feb 7, 2012
with my pre workout meal I dose 10 units of humalin R. It just makes more sense to have the insulin active during and after your workout instead of just post. By drinking an intra workout shake of fast acting carbs and protein, the slin peaking during the training, they go straight to your muscle. Then the slin still active post workout you get the same benefits as well.

Done on training days only, and only once a day, I don't see how this can be dangerous at all. I do this when cutting or bulking and keeps me bigger and fuller.

Amen brother. Couldnt have said it better.

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Going to have to give that method a try next go around, I got the novalog flex pins though..timing will be different,what's up bruto.

el bruto

el bruto

Feb 7, 2012
Going to have to give that method a try next go around, I got the novalog flex pins though..timing will be different,what's up bruto.

Whats up forklift. Thanks for the invite.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Im currently used slin 5iu's pwo but i have been readin about using it at different times breakfast etc... i have a photo shoot in the gym soon just in tank tops but can it be used like pre workout pump up for example thank you

It's very easy to use too much insulin and pack on unwanted fat that always seems to go exactly where you don't want it (waist) I've been an insulin dependant type 1 diabetic for 26yrs. I was diagnosed back in the early 80's when insulin was much more of a hassle to utilize in effort to gain stable controll of blood glucose levels. For type 2 diabetics that are insulin resistant this will do absolutely nothing for them. However for type 1's and non diabetics with healthy functioning endocrine systems it was pack on mass and provide great pumps due to it being a vaso dialation properties. I'm not a scientist but I speak from experience. And in my eyes thats worth it's weight in gold.
I'm gone from 155lbs to 200lbs to 250lbs and back down to 220lbs in a matter of a few years. The only other thing was was taken was several different types of Testosterone. Depending on your BW 5 iu's sounds like it's most likely too much. Generally 1 iu for every 30-35 grams of carbs or carbs & sugars would do it. Studies have shown that the difference in pumps from using 1 iu or 3 iu's or even 6 iu's is virtualy the same. Like that Daisy Sour cream commercial. "A little dab will do ya'". The same is true for insulin when it comes to using it as a vaso dialator. The only thing that can negate the pumps brought on by the slin is if your BG level was above 120-130. I can tell you first hand an elevated blood glucose level will actually cause you to have a horrible workout and make you feel like you just can't get a pump. When my BG level is normal I will ingest a drink that has 30grams of carbs and 25 of them are from sugar/glucose
Now when it comes to packing on mass insulin can be taken 2-3-5 times a day. Mainly best time is when your going to eat a meal with both complex carbs and simple sugars and protein. Insulin is a protein synthesizer but just protein alone will not cover you from going into insulin shock. You need carbs both simple and complex.
I take Novalog before or after every meal depending on what was needed and always before a workout if BG level is elevated.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic