Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's the point of working your ass off your whole life?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"Plus not working is no fun. It may be at first. But over time you will be so bored you want to shoot yourself. The best is retired and doing what you want each day to keep you busy. Not what you have to do each day. Your job could be having sex with the most gorgeous woman in the world. But if you had to do it every day day in and day out times 365 times 10 or 20 years you would hate it just as you hate your current job. No body likes having to do things. By nature people want what they can't have and don't want what is forced upon them."..............................

I disagree with this not working is REALLY FOCKING FUN I don't get bored at all, do what I want when I want retire as soon as you can my friends;)
Time is the most precious commodity on the Earth, that and your loved ones.

WnD

WnD

Feb 26, 2013
Because, doing all those things you mentioned, requires $$$$ and no one is handing that out for free. It takes more hours (more $$) these days to pay for stuff than it did ten years ago but wages haven't increased as much as cost of living.
For me to go to the gym I have to pay the membership fee so they can maintain the facility. Vacation, bro one week camping with the family costs as much as one week of pay and to go camping I want a reliable and comfortable vehicle, clothes, equipment for my family therefore $$thus the need to work. I just took my son to get geared up for soccer... Lol it takes three items to drop a $100.00 bill. I don't believe in living to work but I do believe in working to live.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Slipped while fueling and pulled my hamstring and tore a legiment in my right leg/knee. This makes my 5th knee injury.
Sorry to hear that, man that would suck. Rest up and heal fast!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I love my job, so for me working hard is something I actually really enjoy. I love getting up every morning and heading in to my store, it's an awesome feeling knowing that every single day I am able to help people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic