Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Bostin Loyd recommends for a first time cycle.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Anyone that listens to that dumbass will end up in the hospital with the same issues and infections as his stupid ass. No thanks....

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Adam is more of an asshole then Boston. He is the most negative person I have ever met.

Tightglutes -unfortunatly I agree. He's a real arrogant asshole. I communicated with him on FB messaging a few times about buying some advertizing space on his page - I was being a normal straight up guy just asking regular question having never done this sort of thing before and he starts hitting me up with how much john meadows pays him and anything he does for me will be a huge favor to me etc, etc. His partners David and Chris are very genuine ego free just and just cool guys but you are correct in saying Adam's a real tool. The situation really turned me off. You will also see in interviews he's just a real start struck child. I really like the interviews but I can do without him. For instance they were interviewing Troy Avles and Troy says -"hey guys this is one of the best interviews I ever did - I really like all the good questions you had for me". Then Adam just shrieks like a little bitch and goes oh man Troy Avles just said this is a great interview - i don't know what to say. So as soon as Troy hangs up Adam starts saying that Troy said that was the best interview he ever did which clearly was not the case. The guy is just an egotistical asshole - a lot of times people generate a lot of success from being egotistical and really believing in themselves but my boy Adam is not @ the level yet where he can pull that shit. Anyway - rant is over. Great guests - good interviews. Worth a listen even though Adam is full of himself.
TN

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Anyone that listens to that dumbass will end up in the hospital with the same issues and infections as his stupid ass. No thanks....
NavyChief - I couldn't agree more. Like I said slin is not something to mess with - I've personally heard of situations where guys think they are superman and they take too much and start seizing - one 300 lb dude is not totally dependent on his mom to feed him and take care of him cause he had seisures all night after shooting up a while barrel of slin - - brain damage an everything. Kids will get them selves into trouble. I hope I'm wrong!!
TN

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
He is an idiot &n this type of BS is what brings neg attn. to the Iron Game .

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Ill say 2 things

Bostin is an absolute idiot who just doesn't give a **** which I kinda like lol

Nick is a complete douche!!! Enough said right there

Oh and I guess a third thing... If he is going to run crazy doses like some pro and amateur guys (not all but some do.... Yes to those who are in denial he is not the only one running these crazy doses) he needs to step the **** up and do a national show.

He did win the contra but no one and I repeat no one showed up for that show. The competition was super WEAK!!!!

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
3 things....

I want to punch his tattoo artist in the face

He looks like a bigger version of Perez Hilton with that hair

The infection scar is a nice touch

ROFLMAO that made me laugh

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
shit like this is why AAS has the bad image it has because of dumb asses like them who just spew shit and makes it look like "its the cool thing to do bro" with no responsibility or accountability whatsoever :mad:

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Givng a video on insulin last week is he for real wow this kid is a true TURD! Nice scar why didn you flex the right side you fuk. One thing that bothers me more than anything KIDS that think think they know it all and they realy do not. Packing food when on the road and how to eat the next vid roflmfao really why you don't travel for shit oh wait in your head your a pro duh my bad Bostin I forget that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic