Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Bostin Loyd recommends for a first time cycle.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
What a fuking knucklehead I wish he just ceased to exist. Any of y'all listen to gear'd up podcasts? The guy who does them has had some seriously funny back and forths with Lloyd
Adam lol Boston posted I pick of his girl and then Adams wife that was over weight and called her a fat walrus or something lol

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Adam... If you think Bostin is a D-bag... I won't even say his last name because I won't promote that jerkoff.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Adam... If you think Bostin is a D-bag... I won't even say his last name because I won't promote that jerkoff.
Stop promoting Boston gs ;) yea I love to see the comments people make who am I kidding . ****ing hate that little boy

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
At least Bostin's got some entertainment value. I'll promote him just for that.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
painful to watch

they both look like shit

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Anyone else notice loyd screeze his nipples before he took his shirt off to tighten them up we wouldn't notice the puffiness from gyno or just the fact of being heavier.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Also after watching the while thing loyd wasn't so bad. The other kid was the idiot, typical Jersey South mentality, if he's even from around there

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have seen the "natural" guy before, and I am quite sure he isn't natty.

Also, Boston looks like shit, as usual. Even in his contest shape he looks like shit. Fat gut, holding lots of water all the time...he'll never make it.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Love the comments I'll stick the less is more mentality 1.5k for a first cycle lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic