Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Bostin Loyd recommends for a first time cycle.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Insane advice is all I can say.
What the heck would his 2nd cycle look like?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
A first cycle with over a gram of test and slin already?!?! This is a joke I don't even think Bostin knows what he takes

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
LMAO this is real entertainment! I think he thinks if he sticks his tongue out when he poses that he looks better. 22 wow

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have seen the "natural" guy before, and I am quite sure he isn't natty.

Also, Boston looks like shit, as usual. Even in his contest shape he looks like shit. Fat gut, holding lots of water all the time...he'll never make it.
You forgot no legs

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Scary shit. I couldn't watch anymore after he starting recommending synthol in his arms.

Boston needs to jump back on the 5+ gram of gear, slin, gh and all the other shit he was on to at least make him look more credible when trying to give advice on drug enhancement.

Ya, that's probably the best advice considering that's how Bostin got his infection in his arm in the first place! hahahaha, what a tool

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My favorite part of the video is when Bostin finally takes his shirt off and comments, "pretty good for not even trying"... douchebaggery at its finest

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I like that word douchebaggery lol

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
What a fuking knucklehead I wish he just ceased to exist. Any of y'all listen to gear'd up podcasts? The guy who does them has had some seriously funny back and forths with Lloyd

Gear'd Up is awesome brother. Adam Mcvey is the leader of the 3 guys. David and Chris are the other 2 guys. Their podcast are phenomenal. If you haven't go back and listen to them all. I listen while Im driving my 130 mile work commune round trip every day.

REAL WORLD MUSCLE | RAW UNFILTERED BODYBUILDING

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
You have to be kidding me. You hear all that shit he's ready to just throw a noob on to just gain 40 lbs, 20 of which will be fat and water? My first "cycle" was 2 years ago @ 44 yrs old. 4 pumps of androgel 1.62% ED and 60 mg of UGL Anavar. In 8 -10 weeks I gained a solid 25 lbs of stage weight. The androgel came from a Dr and the var I supped in myself. I went from 195 to 220 and I got real lean - definably lost some fat. I know Bostin feels he"s a real hotshot but throwing a guy on slin like that - ? Shit - he's going to end up literally killing someone unintentionally of course but slin is something, if abused, can put you into a coma, cause seizures etc. .

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
About Adam. Just be his facebook friend for a week and you will find out real fast.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Adam is more of an asshole then Boston. He is the most negative person I have ever met.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Guarantee that kbd follows this douche canoe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic