Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are the best multivitamins?

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
I have always been happy with megaman sport myself. cheap and effective.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
vitamins do nothing but turn my pee neon...i feel i eat more than enough to meet my daily requirements...

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Sup irish! And I just use a cheap one a day don't see the need for some expensive ass vitamins

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Well a good multi-vitamin should be the foundation for any supplementation programme if nothing else take CNP pro-vital .

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I have used Omnium for years. It's probably one of the more expensive ones out there but it's came out right at the top in studies in terms of absorption, and that's really the key factor in determining a good multivitamin.

31X9ksI0yQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

All of it's ingredients are non-synthetic and they use broccoli, oat bran and grapeseed as binders to hold the tablets together.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
And I just use a cheap one a day don't see the need for some expensive ass vitamins
Save your money as with regards to multi's you get what you pay for. Cheap ones generally equate to poor absorption. For example...

Centrum:
$20 in the supermarkets, 4% absorption rate and synthetic fillers/binders

Solgar Omnium/VM2000:
Around $100 (depending on size of bottle), 70%+ absorption rate and all natural ingredients

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
I have used Omnium for years. It's probably one of the more expensive ones out there but it's came out right at the top in studies in terms of absorption, and that's really the key factor in determining a good multivitamin.

31X9ksI0yQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

All of it's ingredients are non-synthetic and they use broccoli, oat bran and grapeseed as binders to hold the tablets together.

Save your money as with regards to multi's you get what you pay for. Cheap ones generally equate to poor absorption. For example...

Centrum:
$20 in the supermarkets, 4% absorption rate and synthetic fillers/binders

Solgar Omnium/VM2000:
Around $100 (depending on size of bottle), 70%+ absorption rate and all natural ingredients

I do agree with the absorption of some multi's as well as other supplements and I will take time to look into this multi you speak of.
In the meantime here is a link for those interested in this multi:

http://www.amazon.com/Vm-2000-Solgar-180s-2-Bottles/dp/B003J42C7S/ref=pd_sim_hpc_9

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Optimum Nutrition Opti Men !!! One of the best multi's on the market !!!
Optimum Nutrition has quality products, one of the reasons why I love their products !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Easy..... whole food multi's are better than any synthetic. They are more easily absorbed by the body.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic