Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Yea man, maybe it's the frequent pinning !!! But I wanted to try the lower Test higher Tren protocol !!! So far so good !!! I've always gone with higher Test w all my cycles , I'm just tryin something new .
U never know !!! In this game u have to adapt and change/tweek things, cycles, gear to make it work for u !!!

I'd say that the decrease in Tren sides are from more stable blood levels due to pinning more often and not from lowering your test dose. Try pinning ed and I'll bet you get even less sides.

Tren sides can be brutal, luckily I don't really experience them. Once I hit like 800mg/week I start to get some insomnia and paranoia but it's well worth it for the results

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well with the whole lower Test and higher Tren thing , I have to say has made me very lethargic !!!
It was 2 weeks of almost no energy at times and it doesn't help at all that Trensomnia keeps me up half the nite either !!!
Well, this week I will go back up with the higher Test 600-900mgs , prob stay at 600mgs and keep the Tren at 4-500 mgs ew!!!
Hope this will up my energy more !!! But I'll keep posting my progress !!! Any and all comments, help, is welcome !!!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I was on the low test. High tren wagon
Now since easing back into the tren. I'm 700 test and 210 tren.
All is well so far

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I know there's plenty of other sides that come with the use of this awesome AAS, but my main thing is the insomnia that comes w the territory !!!
I'm suffering right now from that bitch, up and it's 3 am !!!

How many of u suffer from this?
I def know not all do !

GIVE ME SLEEP !!!

Since you're up, hit the weights..

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
My sleep has been pretty good at 210 mgs so far

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
On 500 tren e. Had a dream last night that I met John Goodman. Apparently I told him I am a huge fan. I never knew that about myself.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
it wasn't till I reach 100mg/day Tren a that I needed something. Benadryl or Tylenol pm without acetaminophen is ok but I needed more like klonopin or Xanax. Know klonopin 2mg I could go WO like I didn't even take an late nights wake up and go back but not Xanax. I used to love doing tren a and 1-2mg Xanax to chill and sleep.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I've been runnin tren a at 650mg/week. I never sleep good so fuk it anyway but more importantly I'm shithouse crazy and wanna kill everyone at my work. Is this a side effect?

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I had to stop my cycle for about 3 weeks and started to sleep better, im back on for a week and the Tren's kicking my ass again durin the nite!!!
Crazy dreams, sick sweats, trensomnia like a mofo. Only thing I can say is that ill eat thru the nite sometimes. Im a hard gainer and this helps me keep up the weight and improve it !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic