Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Yea bro ur right !!! I'm going thru a custody battle for my 4 year old son !!! I try not to stress but sometimes can't help it . My son lives w me , but for some ****ed up reason the state is takin forever to rule . ****in assholes !!!
Do u really think that may be it ??!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well here's an update on my Trensomnia !!! I believe my body may be getting used to the AAS , or if not my bloods are gettin more stable on my current cycle. I can actually sleep better and yesterday I upped the doses on all the gear I'm taking . It wasn't a major up, but I think it will suit me better than what I was doin . I read that lower doses don't necessarily work for everyone and u have to find the sweet spot , so let's see if this is mine .
Ive taken high mgs of test b4 , EQ , Deca , and it did great for me, no major sides , but this is my first REAL Tren run . I'll keep it posted !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Tonite Trensomnia wins again !!! Actually felt good b4 goin to bed . Tonite was pin nite and It all went smooth pinning my glutes .
Oh well what can I do but handle . The results speak for themselves !!!
Gettin SO much stronger and haven't weighed yet but looks like my body is packin on the lbs w/ good definition !!!
And it's only week # 5-6 !!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the worse if feel on tren the better i look..its a give and take

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Tonite Trensomnia wins again !!! Actually felt good b4 goin to bed . Tonite was pin nite and It all went smooth pinning my glutes .
Oh well what can I do but handle . The results speak for themselves !!!
Gettin SO much stronger and haven't weighed yet but looks like my body is packin on the lbs w/ good definition !!!
And it's only week # 5-6 !!!

Are you taking anything to combat the insomnia? Valarian Root and Unisom works!! Take both 30 minutes before bed. You might not get a full 8 hours of sleep, but it'll help signicantly.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well I finally got some Unisome to battle the Trensomnia !!!
Heres an update !!! I will try the Lower Test Higher Tren theory & and see how that works !!!
Im bulking so I was told that higher Test is what I should do , but Im goin to try the higher Tren and to see what or how it works !!!
I will keep u guys posted in this thread . Any and all advice , opinions , are welcome with this new move im going to make !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I hope I'm not speaking TOO soon , but I believe I may have taken control of my Trensomnia , somewhat !!! I lowered the Test and went higher on the Tren . Goin higher means that I have to pin more , but it's not that bad , 1 xtra day of pinning .
Anyways after a week on the new protocol , I have to say that the night sweats have subsided some , I wake up less during the night , dreams aren't as ****ed up as they were , too soon to see if my gains will increase but I will keep ya posted !!!

S

Scotty segally

Aug 9, 2014
You lowered your test dosage and started to get less trenbolone sides?

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
You lowered your test dosage and started to get less trenbolone sides?

Yea man, maybe it's the frequent pinning !!! But I wanted to try the lower Test higher Tren protocol !!! So far so good !!! I've always gone with higher Test w all my cycles , I'm just tryin something new .
U never know !!! In this game u have to adapt and change/tweek things, cycles, gear to make it work for u !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic