Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Big fan of it. I use Syntherol though. Stays in you longer. I use it for weddings and bar mitzvah's. Cool stuff. Not permanent by any means.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Huh??? I'm a bit confused here.

Kidding around. Its a good enhancer when you want your arms or other parts to be bigger for whatever reason. Cosmetic purposes broski. Its good stuff

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Damn DEE151 thats some grazy shit...
cant watch the whole thing made me sick dude..

deadweight you got some pictures? i'me interested on how Synthol looks on you?

i just posted one on my atavar ...ived used sythol on my arms traps and chess...plus with tons of site injections which does work after a long period of time....dw

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
i just posted one on my atavar ...ived used sythol on my arms traps and chess...plus with tons of site injections which does work after a long period of time....dw

haha
you sick bastard !
pretty hardcore stuff dude
Synthol is no stuff for me i'll pass...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW, people say that this is the best approach to Synthol Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum (This is written by Big A which is an IFBB pro).

Yet, i have read logs of people who used way less that what this bro says and got awesome results. I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

no u dont have to use as much as u think....u want to work it slowly...not over kill it..that way u can adjust it before its to late....everyone that does synthol and are experiance in that feild has there own protocall....i know i do...and once u gain the size u wnat then u can maintain it with siter injections useing anabolics...each injection i ever do is site injections...i have written many thread about site injections and that its not bullshit...site injections work as much as synthol...the sercet is keep drilling...and that is the problem people fail at..they give up before they get results which can take months and even years...u have to be willing..if not then u will be the ones that claim it doesnt work....i will try and dig up my old post...and post them here if possible...it expalins why it works and how it works and all by SELF EXPERIANCE,,not by some shitty text book that was written by someone who never even put in time with site injections....But i have now for years and years.i can stick any body part without any problems..i have builta great tolerance to all body parts..i can stick all day long..and wont blink a eye...dw

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
hey deadweight im new here and i just read your thoughts on synthol and im just curious to your protocol,i have tried the everyday for 30 days by big a and i have done dave polumbos 2 times a week,what do you find to work best.Thanks for any help.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
I did my calves once. Put on 1" and kept .5" to date. My calves are still sticks. I may do it again but it hurts like hell. I did smaller more frequent injections and seemed to work best for me. I think I was only able to handle every other day injects tho. And you only need 5/8" 27g needle for most body parts. And make sure you massage the area thoroughly so as not to get lumpy areas.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
I did my calves once. Put on 1" and kept .5" to date. My calves are still sticks. I may do it again but it hurts like hell. I did smaller more frequent injections and seemed to work best for me. I think I was only able to handle every other day injects tho. And you only need 5/8" 27g needle for most body parts. And make sure you massage the area thoroughly so as not to get lumpy areas.
How much did you use per inject?Also how long did you do it for?Thanks for the info,it helps to know what works for people and what doesnt.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i have used to bring up lagging areas. I have had several BAD injuries (torn left bi, broken back, torn left quad tendon) and using SEO's to help "reshape" the muscle back to size has helped me tremendously. Most who has seen cannot tell now how bad the tears were unless you get up close enough to see the scars

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I saw some pics of a guy on PM who did an SEO protocol for his calves. I'm not a big proponent of SEO, but his calve results were quite impressive. Most protocols I've seen have an injection schedule that is more than I want to deal with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic