Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I link the two because of siliconosis in response to leaky silicon breast implants and silicosis due to exposure to silica dust. Silica and silicon after all, must have the same basic structure.

But you are right to challenge me. And after doing some more research on this I don't see any direct link. However, the existence of siliconosis and silicosis, both as our body's reactions to sillica in its various forms suggests caution is recommended when injecting silica into our muscles.

Here is a link with some information about siliconosis: The immunopathology of siliconosis. History, cli... [Immunol Res. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI

The other link I posted works for me. Maybe something is wrong with your computer.

Thank you for challenging me on this. I learned something new today.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I don't like it just like excessive use of gh with slin has fu$ked bb but if your competing you do what you gotta do.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
It has its place just like everything else. Any edge you can get you get. I don't see anything wrong with it and I do think it helps with temporary fascia growth. Permanent though...nothing is permanent.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I link the two because of siliconosis in response to leaky silicon breast implants and silicosis due to exposure to silica dust. Silica and silicon after all, must have the same basic structure.

I agree there are serious hazards to both silicon breast implants and silicon dust but
they still have nothing at all to do with the danger you are trying to say
exists from the silica present in Syntherol.

There are many varieties of silica and they are used for a myriad of purposes.
The silica present in Syntherol is the same as used in food grade products
and is classified by the FDA as GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) for ingestion.

But you are right to challenge me. And after doing some more research on this I don't see any direct link. However, the existence of siliconosis and silicosis, both as our body's reactions to sillica in its various forms suggests caution is recommended when injecting silica into our muscles.

Here is a link with some information about siliconosis: The immunopathology of siliconosis. History, cli... [Immunol Res. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI

Our bodies reactions to various forms of silica are various. To the forms meant to be
ingested there is none. Which is why the link you provided here and the link you
provided earlier are not relevant to Syntherol in any way because they are referring
hazards to different types of silica/silicon in different, and potentially hazardous forms.

The other link I posted works for me. Maybe something is wrong with your computer. Thank you for challenging me on this. I learned something new today.

Possibly, but if it's in relation to silicosis, it's not relevant to Syntherol in any way.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am not claiming (now anyway) that the silica in syntherol causes silicosis. What I am saying is ingestion and injection are two completely different things and something safe for ingestion is not necessarily safe for injection. Anyone would be crazy to use syntherol (which has silica in it) in their muscles, without a study showing it to be safe for injection. That is because we know silicosis and siliconosis (both very debilitating conditions) arise from exposure to different forms of silica. Anyone who ignores the silicosis and siliconosis, and injects silica containing compounds into their bodies is simply being naieve or plain dumb.

Last edited:
Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Feb 14, 2013
I am not claiming (now anyway) that the silica in syntherol causes silicosis. What I am saying is ingestion and injection are two completely different things and something safe for ingestion is not necessarily safe for injection. Anyone would be crazy to use syntherol (which has silica in it) in their muscles, without a study showing it to be safe for injection. That is because we know silicosis and siliconosis (both very debilitating conditions) arise from exposure to different forms of silica. Anyone who ignores the silicosis and siliconosis, and injects silica containing compounds into their bodies is simply being naieve or plain dumb.
You seem overly paranoid, and set on What-Ifs

In other news, I'm being naive and dumb - I just picked up a liter of Syntherol. Plan to use .5cc in ea head of arms incl brachialis, chest, and delts (except front) - playing it by ear whether to do ed or eod inj... I also plan on using it in my quads and hammies in 2 - 4 sites per head of each muscle.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
You seem overly paranoid, and set on What-Ifs

In other news, I'm being naive and dumb - I just picked up a liter of Syntherol. Plan to use .5cc in ea head of arms incl brachialis, chest, and delts (except front) - playing it by ear whether to do ed or eod inj... I also plan on using it in my quads and hammies in 2 - 4 sites per head of each muscle.

Hamstrings?! Holy shit :O You're a brave man! Will you be following the How to use
SEO protocol by Big A or your own? That's not enough if you follow the guide and
do all the muscles you listed. Additionally if you only do a little in each muscle the
gains are not likely to stay once the oil is gone from the muscle. IMO just do several
sites properly as detailed (1ml for 10 days, 2ml for 10 days etc) as that will give
you the best chances of to keep the gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic